Weird changing black lines on n3ds top screen

00elika00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They appeared 3 days ago and have been changing constantly, both expanding and retreating. I have no idea why and its extremely annoying. Any idea why and how to fix it?

When they appeared
1.jpeg

Yesterday
6.jpeg

Today
8.jpeg

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Charging doesn't damage the screen, my guess you going to need another 3DS if you don't like the black lines, also they don't fix N3DS anymore, assuming you have the smaller N3DS.

00elika00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Charging doesn't damage the screen, my guess you going to need another 3DS if you don't like the black lines, also they don't fix N3DS anymore, assuming you have the smaller N3DS.
I never said anything about charging it. I wouldn't have any problems with the black lines if they stayed static, but they are constantly changing so I'm afraid they might end up covering the whole screen while I have to idea why this happened

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said anything about charging it. I wouldn't have any problems with the black lines if they stayed static, but they are constantly changing so I'm afraid they might end up covering the whole screen while I have to idea why this happened

My fault I miss read. They are dead pixel. So you probably need a replacement screen or unit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo