WebRTE: Only place to load from web interface?

c0dehunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,
In order to enable cheats, apparently I have to load the WebRTE through the web interface (www. KARO HOST NEW 9.00 fw), and then visit the PS4 cheats or the offline variant.

The thing is, when I put the system in sleep mode, I have to re-load it, and I ALWAYS received the not enough system memory error.

Is the web interface the only way to load it up?

Thanks!

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are using Karo 9.00? Cuz on 9.00 WebRTE stays activated in sleep mode. So not sure what’s going on

c0dehunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are using Karo 9.00? Cuz on 9.00 WebRTE stays activated in sleep mode. So not sure what’s going on
Yes, I am, and it seems that way, but when I tried to change a cheat code, it reported that the trainer was not attached.

c0dehunter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if instead of loading the WebRTE from WWW (and getting Not Enough Memory most of the time), we could simply load WebRTE (for PS4 Trainer purposes in may case), from the newly released Payload Guest 0.97 By Al Azif

Thanks!

solit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found this via Google. I've been running into the same issue of PS4 trainer not detecting the PS4 when injecting WebRTE, putting the system into sleep mode, booting it up again, and trying to attach the trainer again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @StatusN, welcome