Hacking webman not loading (some) ps3 "backup" games {Need Help Badly}

evilsworseside

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just like the title says. i have about 9 games in total and about 4 of them work without problems but then the others either freeze at a black screen or kick me back to xmb with error 80010017 but i know the eboots work because around a month ago all the games worked. i dont know what changed but i've tried everything to fix it. i've updated and downgraded back to 3.55. redownloaded the games. played with settings for many hours. and i can not figure it out. i've been trying for weeks

edit. the other games that wont work with webman DO work with Irisman but its so inconvienient to have my games split into different backup managers. also i have been been CID banned but have a new CID which is all good.

rebug 4.81.2 D-rex NoBD with webman and cobra enabled

Deleted member 388531

Trophies
XP
just like the title says. i have about 9 games in total and about 4 of them work without problems but then the others either freeze at a black screen or kick me back to xmb with error 80010017 but i know the eboots work because around a month ago all the games worked. i dont know what changed but i've tried everything to fix it. i've updated and downgraded back to 3.55. redownloaded the games. played with settings for many hours. and i can not figure it out. i've been trying for weeks

edit. the other games that wont work with webman DO work with Irisman but its so inconvienient to have my games split into different backup managers. also i have been been CID banned but have a new CID which is all good.

rebug 4.81.2 D-rex NoBD with webman and cobra enabled
Some games hate cobra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)