Web Hosters Suspended?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by BullyWiiPlaza, Sep 24, 2016.

1. BullyWiiPlaza
    OP

BullyWiiPlaza Nintendo Hacking <3

Aug 2, 2014
    Germany
    So 2 days ago I downloaded Kafluke's self-hosting package and uploaded it to my free web hosting account (cuccfree) and like 5 minutes later it got suspended. Why? Did they consider the files to be against their terms of use for "hacking" or what? Later I used another hoster (net16.net) and the same thing happened. I didn't get those accounts back either and no reasons have been given. How am I supposed to host something for people then? Hmm... :(

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza, Sep 24, 2016
  2. QuarkTheAwesome

QuarkTheAwesome Working for Hugs

Apr 19, 2015
    Australia
    Stuck in the PowerPC
    It's easy to forget, but the various exploits are, technically, exploits. Free webhosts (aside from being shady af) don't like people hosting stuff like that (imagine the room for abuse if they let it slide) so it's no suprise the account was suspended. If you want something hosted, @pwsincd is pretty nice with this sort of thing, try asking him.

3. pwsincd

pwsincd Garage Flower

Dec 4, 2011
    Manchester UK
    well im not sure the reason to host kaflukes package independently as its essentiallly loadiine.ovh .

unless its something else your trying ?

4. BullyWiiPlaza
    OP

Aug 2, 2014
    Germany
    I obviously modified it/added something to make it worth it :P

KiiWii and yuyuyup like this.
  5. EpicLPer

EpicLPer Nice unless you give me a reason to hate you ;)

Mar 13, 2015
    Austria
    Austria
    Mine's at PHP-Friends and they didn't block it, tho it's not free either anymore. They'd rather contact me and tell me to remove it tho since I know the guys behind the service well :D

6. shinyquagsire23

shinyquagsire23 SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy

Nov 18, 2012
    United States
    Las Vegas
    Github.io works for hosting non-PHP things, if you can generate all the needed payloads and have no PHP then it works fine. I also use it for other random things like for school projects or whatnot. If you're a student you can get unlimited private repos iirc, I have my github.io repo set to private and it works rather well.

7. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Cybernatus already had the AIO hosted online here loadiine.ovh/kafluke

8. BullyWiiPlaza
    OP

Aug 2, 2014
    Germany
    Sorry but I was trying to host my modified version so that doesn't help but if you do add the website TCP Gecko Installer it's fine :)

9. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    We're working on updating the package. I'm out of town so I asked my other editors if they could do it.

BullyWiiPlaza likes this.
  10. SirBeethoven

SirBeethoven 3.145.... something. E=mc2

Nov 26, 2015
    United States
    000webhost workable the best. 24freehosting is ok but they don't currently have a good support system.

11. QuarkTheAwesome

QuarkTheAwesome Working for Hugs

Apr 19, 2015
    Australia
    Stuck in the PowerPC
    If leaking everyone's passwords, redirecting your website to phishing scams, injecting intrusive popover ads into any page that uses 000webhost analytics except when you're logged in as the site owner, having generally pretty bad subdomains, and did I mention losing everyone's passwords is considered good, I'd hate to see a bad provider.
    Also, there's a hell of a lot of money to be made there by someone who actually has a spine and can make reasonable business decisions. Until then, just use Neocities/GitHub for your static content.

Last edited by QuarkTheAwesome, Sep 27, 2016
  12. SirBeethoven

SirBeethoven 3.145.... something. E=mc2

Nov 26, 2015
    United States
    Oh boy, yeah I changed my webhost a long time ago... I thought it was just me... thanks for letting me know!

13. oldsk00l

oldsk00l GBAtemp Regular

Oct 22, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Remove the 532 payloads and try again. I had the same problem with my hoster (all-inkl.com) if the antivirus checked the files. Had to turn off antivirus for a new created ftp-account and now it's fine. Only the 532 payloads got renamed and blocked with my hoster.

Last edited by oldsk00l, Sep 27, 2016
  14. nedron92

nedron92 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2016
    Germany
    I would prefer Php-friends as a hoster (but not free anymore as mentioned) - I own a vServer there and no trouble with anything :D

15. EclipseSin

EclipseSin FullMental Trollemist

Apr 1, 2015
    United States
    Vegeta's Hyrule
    I use bytehost. I'm on an unlimited shared server for free. Haven't tried adding the old html payloads though, as that was my issue with github originally, as it detected the exploits and flagged my .io account.

I wouldn't recommend bytehost for anything else really, but they do offer the a free cloudflare package on my free hosting.

16. Captain_N

Captain_N GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 29, 2010
    United States
    best to host it from your own computer. they cant stop that.

17. tech3475

tech3475 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 12, 2009
    You can also get small computers like the RPi if you want something 24/7 without wasting too much energy.

18. NWPlayer123

NWPlayer123 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2012
    United States
    The Everfree Forest
    same, the reason Dropbox shut down my account sharing for a long while is cause whatever they use to detect found the 5.3.2 payloads cause the html sploit is somehow findable but the mp4 isn't