Hacking Web Fusee Mac stopped sending payload

pbb76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Been happily using a web fusee variant to send payload to Switch on my Mac with no problems until today now, gets stuck on an Nvidia message (after finding the APX to connect to).

Switch is using SXOS with emunand and using a jig to put into RCM mode.

The cable is fine as the web app detects the "APX" and also when its paired or not, its just not executing the final payload send.

Any ideas please?

Thanks!

pbb76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is the output;

upload_2019-9-22_21-0-54.png

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been happily using a web fusee variant to send payload to Switch on my Mac with no problems until today now, gets stuck on an Nvidia message (after finding the APX to connect to).

Switch is using SXOS with emunand and using a jig to put into RCM mode.

The cable is fine as the web app detects the "APX" and also when its paired or not, its just not executing the final payload send.

Any ideas please?

Thanks!

I dont used it. I am on Mac and I am using: fusee launcher master and I click macOS launch.command and it ask which payload I want and run it just fine.. Been used it for over a year. Loved that tool for macOS. Very easy.

pbb76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Every dongle works with sx os if you have a license.

Can I use a USB key with some sort of payload software on, or does it have to be a dongle?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I dont used it. I am on Mac and I am using: fusee launcher master and I click macOS launch.command and it ask which payload I want and run it just fine.. Been used it for over a year. Loved that tool for macOS. Very easy.

I'm looking into this, thanks

pbb76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

yea guessed not lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Huh, just got that to work running in terminal. How weird! Is there a way I can set it up as a clickable shortcut with my payload attribute set to, so all I have to do is double click an icon do you know? Thanks for the tip!

magelof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that ever happens to me, I close out the browser window, switch the usb to a different usb port on your computer, open the web launcher in a private window, and that usually kicks it in

Reactions: pbb76

pbb76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If that ever happens to me, I close out the browser window, switch the usb to a different usb port on your computer, open the web launcher in a private window, and that usually kicks it in

Yea I tried that, but no good. Really odd!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: