Hacking Web browser

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dogeggs said:
Is there a web browser that works with the dstt?

Lots of posts on this and similar but ....

YES opera works if you have an ezflash 3 in 1 or slot 2 ds card with built in ram (Rumble cards will not work)

Bunjaloo is a slot 1 only card not great but it works

DS HOBRO works but needs the server client running on the computer but has had a lot of server issues lately
frown.gif

DS organize has one built in again not great but works

there are some others that run from DS LINUX but again these are pretty limited to pretty much text only!

all the above work but NONE SUPPORT online JAVA GAMING such as Runescape etc!

NONE have SOUND!

some have download capability's some don't

any other questions are probably already answered on the forum search for WEB BROWSER or BROWSER there are hundreds of similar posts
smile.gif

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You missed the official Opera web browser that was discontinued. Note: requires a slot 2 expansion and basically has all the problems the other browsers have somewhat.
Edit: sleepy didn't see the opera part

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for bumping the topic but I think it's a good idea to ask here as it is fresh.
I was able to run Opera on my DSTT, I have EZ Flas 3-in-1, everything worked except I was not able to actually connect to the internet.
I am completely n00bish in this, so pls bear with me: Do I need some additional hardware to be able to freely browse the internet on the DS Lite? I thought it was as easy as with the PSP - just find a freely acessible WiFi connection and there you go - but it does not seem to be the case with the DS. Please enlighten me.

Governa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should give us more details regarding the network you are trying to connect to.

I believe the DS only works with networks using WEP encryption or no encryption.

I suggest trying to connect with no encryption and if it works, start from there and 'raise the bar' to WEP.

As a reminder, WEP encryption is easily bypassed, meaning it offers little security. Unless you know what you are doing, I wouldn't recommend you setting up a network with WEP encryption.

AC/DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Governa said:
You should give us more details regarding the network you are trying to connect to.

I believe the DS only works with networks using WEP encryption or no encryption.

I suggest trying to connect with no encryption and if it works, start from there and 'raise the bar' to WEP.

As a reminder, WEP encryption is easily bypassed, meaning it offers little security. Unless you know what you are doing, I wouldn't recommend you setting up a network with WEP encryption.
The problem is not encryption. The connection is freely accessible through my notebook and through the PSP. It is probably my neighbour's wifi router that does not use any encryption if you know what I mean. It shows "T-Com" when I connect to it through my notebook. The problem is I don't know how to find this same connection through my DS, as the DS doesn't show any list of connections it has found. Also, I am not sure but do not I need something like a wifi usb router from Nintendo to be able to connect the DS to the internet?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AC/DS said:
Governa said:

The problem is not encryption. The connection is freely accessible through my notebook and through the PSP. It is probably my neighbour's wifi router that does not use any encryption if you know what I mean. It shows "T-Com" when I connect to it through my notebook. The problem is I don't know how to find this same connection through my DS, as the DS doesn't show any list of connections it has found. Also, I am not sure but do not I need something like a wifi usb router from Nintendo to be able to connect the DS to the internet?

follow the NINTY guide here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1