Hacking WBFS on a SDHC?

Melot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a big SDHC card that I want to use for my games. Is there any program to make the file system on the card WBFS? And can you make partitions so you have one as FAT32 and the other as WBFS? And if you can't make a partition, is it possible to format the whole card as WBFS and make neogamma v7 into a channel so it doesn't need the files in the apps folder on the SDHC card?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Your best bet might be to use the new version of Configurable that supports games on a FAT partition. No need to reformat the card at all.

Edit: actually, this doesn't work on SDHC yet. You should be able to get GParted or a similar partition app to partition the SDHC card, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "We had to increase prices by $200 per hour because one guy makes $1 per hour."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's some 5D math that only makes sense in America.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its different prices per state because state taxes are different, Cali taxes are higher than most, its has nothing to do w min wage.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It does at the end of the day because they'd demand more and go on strike
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You admit the corporations charge more because people can afford it, not because it really costs more, right?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes companies look at average costs of what people can afford to sale products
  • Veho @ Veho:
    And there's no competition?
  • HUNTERFOX @ HUNTERFOX:
    Competition in companies here are like crazy
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sure but competition does the same if anything at lower rates because they don't have the same resources
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Usually like a 10-20% difference
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I was told the market would "self regulate".
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still feel as if prices would've gone up in America regardless of whose in office
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Of course they would, both your parties are spineless corporate stooges.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What about companies that are nationwide. Do you think they charge in that states stores based on state economic situation. No they charge the same, but taxes per state make the price difference. (Exception maybe Alaska, Hawaii)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Once you minimize cost of living a $500 gaming console could feel like a $1,000 console to a average home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But even they look at data charts and mostly have contacts in other country wide offices that talk to each other to make a fair msrp
  • Veho @ Veho:
    BigOnYa, taxes are calculated at checkout in Murrika so it's easy to compare.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's how China sales so cheap each baby out the womb is given a soldering iron and told good luck
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a family member that lives near the Ohio/Kentucky border in Cincinnati, Ohio, he goes across the border to Kentucky to buy most things because they're sales tax is lower in Kentucky.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went down there last summer and helped him run electric in a pole barn he built, and he saved over $300 buying electrical supplies at HomeDepot in Kentucky instead of in Ohio. Weird but true.
  • NarutoClassicsYT @ NarutoClassicsYT:
    hello, is there any discord server
    ?
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @NarutoClassicsYT yes