Hacking WBFS Manager does not work.... period!

raztheraz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been using the WBFS Manager 3.0.1 for some time now and has worked like a charm. However, when i tried to use it today, it wouldnt work!

I clicked on the .exe and the little center thing showed up followed by a window that was empty. Then nothing..... i left it for hours and still nothing.

anybody know why it is not working for me anymore?

This is basically what I'm dealing with:
67073432.jpg

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How odd. I would try reinstalling it (or installing a different WBFS Manager to test) and restarting your computer. There's nothing specific about it that should cause a problem like this, so I imagine the problem is on your end.

raztheraz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm. i already tried to reinstall it. and i reset the computer multiple times. do u have a different wbfs manager u reccomend? (i use .rar files)

also something i found odd: whenever i tried to run uninstall.exe it would say that i cant because it is running, even when it isnt...

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You could try the Wii Backup Manager that's being worked on:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=188295
It supports .Rars, .ciso, and all the other good stuff that's included in WBFS 3.0, albeit in a slimmed-down no-frills interface.

Also, have you checked your processes to make sure the WBFS Manager isn't running somewhere, without a window?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs