Hardware Way to get free games?

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys! So I searched a bit to get free games and I found something that didn't look like bullshit

So the trick is you're taking a friend account (or public account) you connect this account on this xBox and in the option, you put the option make this account my main account

And then you have access to the games purchased with the account and you can install them

If someone have tried this, is it bullshit? Does it work?

And finally

If it work

Does someone would be enough generous to borrow me his account? ( Priority is DragonBall Xenoverse 2) I can show mine too, if you guys want

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys! So I searched a bit to get free games and I found something that didn't look like bullshit

So the trick is you're taking a friend account (or public account) you connect this account on this xBox and in the option, you put the option make this account my main account

And then you have access to the games purchased with the account and you can install them

If someone have tried this, is it bullshit? Does it work?

And finally

If it work

Does someone would be enough generous to borrow me his account? ( Priority is DragonBall Xenoverse 2) I can show mine too, if you guys want
This will technically work, but will probably get your console banned. It's not a good idea

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure this is just like Playstation 3 and 4 where you can make someone else's account primary on your ps4 and have access to their ps plus and games they have downloaded along with DLC. You shouldn't get banned on your console and the other person cannot have their account primary unless their account is deactivated from any previous system.

XLuma

Pkmn Rom Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty sure this is just like Playstation 3 and 4 where you can make someone else's account primary on your ps4 and have access to their ps plus and games they have downloaded along with DLC. You shouldn't get banned on your console and the other person cannot have their account primary unless their account is primary
Yeah this is the way I am talking

Since everyone I know have a ps4 or nothing (or a game copy disc)... I feel poor xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM