Way to get free games?

Discussion in 'Xbox One - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Lglaplante, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Lglaplante
    OP

Lglaplante GBAtemp Regular

Feb 12, 2017
    Canada
    Hi guys! So I searched a bit to get free games and I found something that didn't look like bullshit

So the trick is you're taking a friend account (or public account) you connect this account on this xBox and in the option, you put the option make this account my main account

And then you have access to the games purchased with the account and you can install them

If someone have tried this, is it bullshit? Does it work?

And finally

If it work

Does someone would be enough generous to borrow me his account? ( Priority is DragonBall Xenoverse 2) I can show mine too, if you guys want

2. Dionicio3

Dionicio3 GBATemp's Official Skiddo™ | Founder of Skiddoism

Feb 26, 2017
    United States
    Hollister, CA
    This will technically work, but will probably get your console banned. It's not a good idea

3. Lglaplante
    OP

Feb 12, 2017
    Canada
    Yeah... but it's worth giving a shot (for me)

And with all the bans that I can have everyday... xD

4. BlackWizzard17

BlackWizzard17 Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    Pretty sure this is just like Playstation 3 and 4 where you can make someone else's account primary on your ps4 and have access to their ps plus and games they have downloaded along with DLC. You shouldn't get banned on your console and the other person cannot have their account primary unless their account is deactivated from any previous system.

5. Lglaplante
    OP

Feb 12, 2017
    Canada
    Yeah this is the way I am talking

Since everyone I know have a ps4 or nothing (or a game copy disc)... I feel poor xD