Hacking WARNING BRICK HAZARD USB LOADING

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, the best thing about the vid is that the game is in Dutch completely. I thought you only get the English subs like with Derrick or English movies. "De Wii-gegevens zijn beschadigt. Lees de handleiding voor meer informatie." is brilliant. De Wii: Echt een grote Kut, Jonge!

Hielkenator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DukeDizko said:
Dude, the best thing about the vid is that the game is in Dutch completely. I thought you only get the English subs like with Derrick or English movies. "De Wii-gegevens zijn beschadigt. Lees de handleiding voor meer informatie." is brilliant. De Wii: Echt een grote Kut, Jonge!

The bad thing is it happens on SM 4.3 too!

Beware!

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
Everything works fine for me... The only thing different is that I'm on 4.2E and I'm not using 304 of wiiflow, but the version before it, because 304 won't work on my system anyways.

By any chance is it a crap rip of the game? Does it happen if you run the english version of the game?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I am correct in assuming that no one else has been able to replicate your results, then the problem is most likely specific to your Wii console for whatever reason and is not something to be panicking about.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Your Wii have Priiloader installed? if so then remove it and I bet your trouble will be solved. Of course make sure you have bootmii boot2 before trying it out Just incase.

Hielkenator

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hells Guardian said:
Does Your Wii have Priiloader installed? if so then remove it and I bet your trouble will be solved. Of course make sure you have bootmii boot2 before trying it out Just incase.

Sadly uninstalling Priiloader did'nt work.
Note: on SM4.3 I get a permanent brick all the time.

Maybe it's the game, I'll check later

1stkirbyever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've ran the PAL version multiple times and exiting to the Wii menu. Works perfectly fine for me, the only time I ever see "System File Corrupt" is when I do a hard shutdown when a game saves. Just turning if off and back on fixes it for me.

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i say WTF?!!!. its like someone modded the games dol to cause bricks.
so i wonder what happens on a 3.2U wii like mine. I dont even have ios 60 or 70 or 80. I wonder if it bricks a wii under 4.0.

What if the game was ran and the game added them ios. that would be easy to check since a 3.2u wii has no ios 60,70,80. if the ios is present the the game is indeed trying to install some ios.

check out my post here its post #89

My post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy