Gaming wario smooth moves

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
While the game is really fun, you can get all the minigames within a day. I played for about 4 hrs and i have unlocked every single microgame and i guess every multiplayer minigame aswell. Kind of a letdown, but 12 person multiplayer should be a blast.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You unlock darts when you completed every story in the singleplayer game, this will take you 4hours max. I did it in less time because i played the warioware games before.

The sad thing is you can only use 1 wiimote in multiplayer so you have to pass the controller to the next person everytime. I really loved the 4-player splitscreen multiplayer on the gamecube, but its just not in this game, 1 wiimote only
frown.gif

Still its alot of fun, but not for a long time i think, only for a few hours. After a while we went back to guitar hero
biggrin.gif

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so, since i have easily 9 friends around who have a wii and are eager to get new games for it, and probably 8 of them are going to buy the game the week it comes out i'm better off not buying the game. If i'm with enough people to play the game chances are we'll have 3 copies handy anyway.

I never been a big fan of buying games that doesnt have a long replay value.

controlio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
The multiplayer part really dissapoints me
frown.gif

i liked the multiplayer games in the Gamecube version of the gba game allot, with the space ship where you have to conquer the dots, or the game with the turtles...they could have made more out of the multiplayer part, the only one i really like is that where the wiimote is a bomb, thats funny...
overall it's a good game...but not the multiplayer game i was waiting for....

controlio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1