Gaming wario shake dimension !stuck on loading screen!

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
so i was installing game on external hdd, and play it through usb loader gx and this. same as i play it from dvd.

ZM0MZCT.jpg

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
If it's not working from disc it's likely the controller or the console's Bluetooth module.
This is the only game not working. the console freezes and the controller, not just the controller. and disc is not original, but it worked on my older wii that i sold..

I tried from usb loader gb channel and app from hbc, and from wiiflow, from neogamma... by the way, i couldnt load games from external hdd in neogamma...

Last edited by Metoroid0,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
to reply to your other thread necro bump (from 2011) : if nobody answer, it's usually because nobody knows the answer or how to help you.
The thread you necro bumped was from 2011, the user had a bad ISO, or a bad cIOS (verrrry old one, rev17 and d2x v3 !), which could be his issue.

You didn't provide any information about your console.
please tell us which IOS you have (base,version, etc.) in slot 249/250.
Tell us if you verified your ISO too.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
to reply to your other thread necro bump (from 2011) : if nobody answer, it's usually because nobody knows the answer or how to help you.
The thread you necro bumped was from 2011, the user had a bad ISO, or a bad cIOS (verrrry old one, rev17 and d2x v3 !), which could be his issue.

You didn't provide any information about your console.
please tell us which IOS you have (base,version, etc.) in slot 249/250.
ok, how can i do that?

iso worked before just fine...but ill try new.

i know but im impressed that noone even wants to discuss about it and on that tread there is no one saying what was with his game its same as my thread was, unresolved.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if you don't know how to report your system, please follow the "syscheck guide" in my signature and post the result here.
I don't think that game has an issue, and lot of users don't have any issue playing it so they don't know how to help you (and/or don't care).
there's also the fact that you didn't provide a lot of information, so it's not easy to tell you what's wrong.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
how can i provide info about my console, what info is needed?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well the thing is they dont even want to talk or ask a thing...but never mind, i guess ill find solution. i kinda hoped peoplr are kind enough here to at least talk even if they dont know. but it doesnt matter.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
how can i provide info about my console, what info is needed?
well the thing is they dont even want to talk or ask a thing...but never mind, i guess ill find solution. i kinda hoped peoplr are kind enough here to at least talk even if they dont know. but it doesnt matter.
I already told you how to do it, but you still didn't follow my instruction.
And please don't act as if the issue is the other people when you don't properly report an issue or provide enough information for others to help you. please, follow what other people tell you to do, and maybe we can help you.

In case you didn't read what I told you to do, I'll quote it:
if you don't know how to report your system, please follow the "syscheck guide" in my signature and post the result here.

if you don't reply, how can we know what you did or if what we told you was useful or not? if you don't listen to people, don't wonder why people don't want to help you.

Reactions: Metoroid0

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I already told you how to do it, but you still didn't follow my instruction.
And please don't act as if the issue is the other people when you don't properly report an issue or provide enough information for others to help you. please, follow what other people tell you to do, and maybe we can help you.

In case you didn't read what I told you to do, I'll quote it:

if you don't reply, how can we know what you did or if what we told you was useful or not? if you don't listen to people, don't wonder why people don't want to help you.
ok

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok what?
ok, you will do what we told you, or ok you don't care?

one of the thread you necro bumped from 2008 HAD a solution on the first post : remove the battery.
yeah, not the best way to play a game.
Another solution, remove/replace the videos with Wiiscrubber
another solution, use a faster HDD
Try a USB flash drive, or SSD?
try SD card (even if it's probably slower than usb, but try it with Wiiflow)
Try defragmenting your drive ! (make game's files contig)

the issue seems to be the read speed. it's not an issue on the loader's side, it's the way the game is coded.

personally, I played wario shake and didn't have any issues with the read speed or load screen.
so, it shouldn't be a common issue with the game, but really a hardware issue, it could be fixed by using a different HDD.
for info, I'm using WBFS partition (if it helps). WBFS has a higher fragment (cluster) size, making the games less fragmented and faster to load. try defragmenting your HDD!

Reactions: Metoroid0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-