Warframe

Discussion in 'PS4 - Games & Content' started by Tiffani, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Tiffani
    OP

Tiffani GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2014
    United States
    Does anyone here play this game? I think it's really fun and has a lot of depth with the mods and the different weapons and stuff. And it's free-to-play too.
    For those who don't know the game, it's like a 3rd-person space ninja game. I play on the PS4 myself, but it's also on XB1 and PC.

https://warframe.com/

2. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    I played it a lot earlier in the year, around 50hrs or so. I have a fully maxed Rhino frame (my fav) and Oberon. Most of the best weapons. Was on to highest level planets and then new games started to come out.
    Probably the best f2p game I've played, never spent a penny.

3. Tiffani
    OP

Tiffani GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2014
    United States
    I agree. I haven't played a ton of f2p games, but this one really stands out to me.
    And yeah, I've been lured by other games (Destiny, Battlefield 4,etc.) but I keep coming back to Warframe. I can't quit it lol :P

4. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Friend of mine has like 500 hours in the PC version, but I can't ever seem to get into it >.>

I played it a bit when it was in closed beta, though, it was pretty fun then. I have it installed on my PS4, but I've yet to really play it.

5. Tiffani
    OP

Tiffani GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2014
    United States
    I have a friend who's kind of like that. He likes to bounce around from game to game. I just like the depth of Warframe, with your character and all. I think they do a good job with that.

6. BORTZ

BORTZ You get a hat, and YOU get a hat!

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I have a friend who played it when he got his PS4, but by the time I bought one, I installed it and... never even booted it up. The artwork and level design is pretty cool, but if you dont have friends, I have heard its quite boring.

7. Tiffani
    OP

Tiffani GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2014
    United States
    It can be. I guess it depends on your approach to it. I like the idea of leveling up and getting stronger and trying new weapons and abilities and stuff. But I guess it could get old for some, just personal likes and dislikes, I guess?