Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Excite Truck (PAL) : Works, stuttering in menu and very very long loading times.
RE UC (PAL) : Works, videos stutter and it seems the background music has some stuttering too.

Using a PAL Launch Wii btw.

di4medollaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well i am having the same problem as a whole bunch of people here are having too and there has been no awnser yet.
I am getting the ( RET = -4100 ERROR) also! I am on a ntsc wii , with 3.3U firmware and have the component hd cables and i am using a new pioneer 212-d burner using imgburn with verbatim DVD+R media and am trying to run Final fantasy chocobo dungeon!
I made the new patched image and burned it and got the ret 4100 error so i tried deleting the iso and remaking a newly patched iso and tried burning again with imgburn with no luck then the last try was alcohol 120% set with dvd-rom and still the same ret 4100 error.
If anyone has got past this error or if anyone knows the error codes meaning i would greatly appreciate it :-)
THANX

Tripwire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
got the same error with ghost squad (ret = -4100 ERROR) trying boom blox now but maybe it's the media (used to be with the ps2). I'm using platinum dvd+r. On what speed r u guys burning the dvd's?

sparky28000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can you say how you install everthing and how you burn the game
biggrin.gif

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sparky28000 said:
can you say how you install everthing and how you burn the game
biggrin.gif

I used Daemon Tools to mount the Partition.iso file and Alcohol 120% to copy from that virtual drive. Used default settings for both Applications. Imgburn wouldn't work at all for me (Wouldn't read the Partition.iso file)

MiloFoxburr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tripwire said:
so on what speed are you guys burning the iso's at max on 2.4x 3x ?

I burnt Mario Kart at my maximum speed (12.6x) it worked till the 2nd race of a GP. No idea if it was caused by the speed burnt or not since no has actually posted on if Mario Kart works fully or not

Tripwire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oke burning boom blox right now with a burn speed of 2.4x let's see if that works, but i still think the most common problem why the backups aren't working is the media.

sm0kie

Trophies
XP
Country
As has been said many times (and made clear when this was leaked) this is for PAL wii's, it was developed on a PAL wii, for PAL games. Of course your going to get errors when loading most NTSC. If anyone has a problem with loadtimes or compatibility, buy the game or a mod chip
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?