Hacking Wad Managers? (besides yawmm)

Jwiz33

OP
Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
hey does anyone know any working wad installers? I'm not a pirate I just want to be able to install custom channels and japan channels and such. yawmm doesn't work fr me, it just sayd cant install blah blah blah, so any else?^_^ (PS: sorry that all of my threads are questions, it's just.. well idk)

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
With all wad managers you will need a compatible cios in order to get acces to and install anything on your Wii.
So your question should be : what do I need to makje a wad manager work. Because in the end they are all the same basicly. in basis you should patch your ios36 and install apatched copy into slot236.
Simple ios patcher or ios236 installer will help you.
You can also use modmii (windows app) to get the needed files.
After you have ios236, you can load it in your wadmanager to enable it to install unsigned content.

Jwiz33

OP
Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
oh and another random question so i don't make another pointless tread that'll probably get hate.
With all wad managers you will need a compatible cios in order to get acces to and install anything on your Wii.
So your question should be : what do I need to makje a wad manager work. Because in the end they are all the same basicly. in basis you should patch your ios36 and install apatched copy into slot236.
Simple ios patcher or ios236 installer will help you.
You can also use modmii (windows app) to get the needed files.
After you have ios236, you can load it in your wadmanager to enable it to install unsigned content.

Thanks! I actually just found a different version of yawmm and it said you didn't need cIos's and it worked! THANKS!:yaysp:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU