Hacking WAD Manager 1.4 ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kosaic
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,758
  • Replies Replies 5
It install Wads i supose
tongue.gif


Why are you asking?
 
You don't need anymore a Coby SD xD
No seriously: I *think* there is a changelog
smile.gif

You can choose your IOS (like the wiipower/Arm the homeless MOD) so dont't need two different wad manager for downgrading 3.4 wii
And there is usb2 support now
 
it wont work on an sdhc card and if you have 2 partitions on a drive it has trouble detecting the right one. I'm sticking with 1.3 sdhc version.
 
DAMN - What am I'm going to do with my Coby SD now ? I just got the rectifiers working on WAD Manager 1.3. .... Now , what the hell.

Do I have to recompilatize my Coby SD's Vortex slippage?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted