smile.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm gonna try this when I get back home. i really need one of these calculators for Trig and I'm definitely not willing to fork over 100+ bucks for one.

Damn, same can't be said for me. Cool app though, may sell my real calculator. But if we need to use it in class, I'm screwed, breaking out my DS...

Ramzee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I added to OSW's really nice skin and uploaded it. Can someone help me compile it (I have no knowledge about programming let alone compiling them).
Here's the compiled file for you http://homepages.tesco.net/beshir/data/WabbitDS_OSW.zip

All you need to do is follow the instructions to install DevkitPro.
Test that you've installed it correctly by running "make" from a command line to compile one of the examples.
Once you've done that, extract jim_e's source code and do the same for his, to make sure you can compile his version.
Then replace the /arm9/data/skin1.bmp, etc. with your own and compile with your own skins.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I added to OSW's really nice skin and uploaded it. Can someone help me compile it (I have no knowledge about programming let alone compiling them).
Here's the compiled file for you http://homepages.tesco.net/beshir/data/WabbitDS_OSW.zip

All you need to do is follow the instructions to install DevkitPro.
Test that you've installed it correctly by running "make" from a command line to compile one of the examples.
Once you've done that, extract jim_e's source code and do the same for his, to make sure you can compile his version.
Then replace the /arm9/data/skin1.bmp, etc. with your own and compile with your own skins.

Well, when the guys on the forums ignored me I took the non-noob approach and used google. Well, I compiled it and it works pretty well. Thanks anyways.

hobotent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice!! I just lost my ti-89, and I showed this to my teacher on my ds and said it was fine if I used it instead of a real calculator, even on tests and finals and stuff! This guy just saved me like 50 bucks at least!
wub.gif

Jim_e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh I didn't know this topic existed. I posted in the emulator section.

This rocks! It works just like a real calculator, and the sending of files to it is very simple.

I was surprised that the program was able to read the files on the SD card in my M3 Perfect while I started the program from the M3 Simply!
Ahh good that worked...I tried to make the file browser as flexible as possible, but I didn't have a slot2 device to test on.

What's the qualifications of hitting the homepage? Does it need to be reviewed by a mod?
Actually, I was wondering that my self. I don't know where most people go to look for home brew so all I really have are forum posts. In the TI scene theres only Ticalc.org, every TI program made ends up there. I don't know of an equivalent site for the DS though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1