Hacking [W.i.P.] Savedata Hexediting DB

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
... Okay, so good news and bad news. Good news, I actually got the Dragon's Crown cheat list to show up! :D Bad news, the app CONSTANTLY SHUTS DOWN, dreaded error C2-12828-1. Only got as far as applying money cheat before it died, and it only made it to the game list the first time by apparently the totally random will of the gods lol. Any idea how to make it a bit more stable?

P.S. And it made my Dragon's Crown save data corrupt :( tried to apply money and skill points

P.P.S NVM save magically fixed itself when I applied more cheats and re-imported it? Lol savegame logic but I'lll take it :P
I can't get the skill, hp max/current to work. Also the level seems to be in the menu only, stats doesn't work ib combat.

I'll try to pick sone offsets from this thread:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/dragons-crown-ps3-u-save-editing-items.352693/

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
Yeah I've noticed that the skill point code only seems to work once for me :( money I can do again, but I could only get the magic 99 skill points once it seems, I've tried like a million times lol
Lucky you because 999 skill points did not work for me even once but the Level 255 offset gave me 99 points which obviously is not enough to unlock all skills.

Glad that the ps3 and vita have identical offsets. Also does the enemy scale to your level? Because after I implemented Level 255 I felt weak, have to beat one orc in 3-4 combos before it go down (first quest).

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
Lucky you because 999 skill points did not work for me even once but the Level 255 offset gave me 99 points which obviously is not enough to unlock all skills.

Glad that the ps3 and vita have identical offsets. Also does the enemy scale to your level? Because after I implemented Level 255 I felt weak, have to beat one orc in 3-4 combos before it go down (first quest).
Oh dude that makes so sense now, I didn't even realise- I've never played DC before, so I thought that the 99 skill points I got was the max. It was 99 that came with the 255 level jump! Scratch that then bro I'm out of luck for the 999 point too, nowhere near all skills lol. And I thought I was weak as hell to start with, but then I realised that the starter weapon I had only did between 1-5 damage, so i switched to a better one and that helped some, but I did definitely feel like I should be hitting a level 1 enemy harder as a level flipping 255! Seemed very underwhelming lol

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh dude that makes so sense now, I didn't even realise- I've never played DC before, so I thought that the 99 skill points I got was the max. It was 99 that came with the 255 level jump! Scratch that then bro I'm out of luck for the 999 point too, nowhere near all skills lol. And I thought I was weak as hell to start with, but then I realised that the starter weapon I had only did between 1-5 damage, so i switched to a better one and that helped some, but I did definitely feel like I should be hitting a level 1 enemy harder as a level flipping 255! Seemed very underwhelming lol

If you have goHANmem you can give yourself skill points with @0x85C00F90 @2 @xxx on PCSE00019. May have to activate the code inside Adventurer's guild because sometimes it resets your value based on level, quests done, and points already used so keep that in mind.

*Edit* / sigh

The code works but turns out going to the tavern or on a quest all of a sudden the skills get wiped. At least on multiple uses? I dunno what the deal is. May only work once on a character.

I did get a bunch purchased /once/ when i leveled myself to 36 in the middle of a quest trying to just raise all my stats since sorceress Str & Lvl are the same for a good while. I just don't know how to repeat the process successfuly now. Your stats change location everytime you go on a quest and that area gets wiped most of the time returning to town.

Last edited by Gorre,

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have goHANmem you can give yourself skill points with @0x85C00F90 @2 @xxx on PCSE00019. May have to activate the code inside Adventurer's guild because sometimes it resets your value based on level, quests done, and points already used so keep that in mind.

*Edit* / sigh

The code works but turns out going to the tavern or on a quest all of a sudden the skills get wiped. At least on multiple uses? I dunno what the deal is. May only work once on a character.

I did get a bunch purchased /once/ when i leveled myself to 36 in the middle of a quest trying to just raise all my stats since sorceress Str & Lvl are the same for a good while. I just don't know how to repeat the process successfuly now. Your stats change location everytime you go on a quest and that area gets wiped most of the time returning to town.
Damn :/ Oh well thanks for the suggestion bro, it was worth a shot :) One of these days I shall conquer you Dragon's Crown lol

xgamex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
An error occurred:
[string “?”]:440: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘test_dir’)

i always got this error when using the rincheatSE.vpk. As i checked on rin site, there is an hotfix in gekihen, but i always got error 503 service unavailable when trying to connect. Anyone here has the hotfix file to share??

regards.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any luck on Dragon's Crown Skill Points? The RincheatSE didn't work, no SP added. And I tried the GoHANmem offset with no success either.

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
An error occurred:
[string “?”]:440: attempt to get length of a nil value (local ‘test_dir’)

i always got this error when using the rincheatSE.vpk. As i checked on rin site, there is an hotfix in gekihen, but i always got error 503 service unavailable when trying to connect. Anyone here has the hotfix file to share??

regards.
Here you go bro :) Site's been giving me the 503 error forever too lol

https://mega.nz/#!7NpH2b7T!z20PlLwrG5DG6a7MsUdduF1tM-aercnmcGW-Vi2NeeI

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone got any RinCheat SE codes or otherwise (GohanMem, etc.) for Grand Kingdom (PCSB00959)? I've managed to edit my base Gold and Royals with just GohanMem, but I'm trying to find a few more options than that :) Something like max exp for my units, max stats, etc. would be magic! Any thoughts lads?

Cheers :)

P.S. I've been tinkering around with the ToCS 1 & 2 saves I've got and have found that the x99 U-Material code doesn't work, at least for me lol. Would there be any chance of someone helping me to find the offsets for Sepith, Mira, U-Material etc. in TOCS 2, with maybe some stat / exp codes too? I've tried using cheat engine on my saves but she has no love for me lol :P

Last edited by Rakidas,

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome thread. Question though, what homebrew do I use with these? I started Digimon Cyber Sleuth on my vita since I saw it has cheats but now I see the EU version has a file I can add directly to the vita. SO is it possible to insert my US save I just re started a few days ago into the Eur so I continue? I don't feel like restarting a 3rd time.

EDIT:
Never mind, I don't see any Digimon cheats like max exp & status. Why I switched to the vita version since don't want to waste anymore time leveling up digimon. I have like 80+ hours in my PS4 game and half of the time I was grinding. Its not like I'm going to be playing my vita copy online, I just don't want to use anymore time grinding to complete the digi dex for all the digimon. Its tired some. Also can someone convert the cheats from the .ct that was posted for the code engine to the Rincheat? It's a pain having to keep going to my pc in order to use/enable the cheats.

Last edited by qaz015393,

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking for ANYTHING (ML, Ohnz coins, GP, exp, you flipping name it) for Chaos Rings III (the english translation). I've tried gohanmem, hex editing the save on my computer, etc. and haven't managed to change a flipping thing! When I search for little endian values in the save file on my pc it says it can't find them / there were no such values, and when I try to change them in gohan my money etc. stays the same :( Anything would be amazing. Cheers :)

BlazeBlu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for Rincheat plugin codes (since rincheatSE does not work for me) for YS Memories of Celceta [PCSE00245] if anyone has managed to find any. Thank you.

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
Looking for Rincheat plugin codes (since rincheatSE does not work for me) for YS Memories of Celceta [PCSE00245] if anyone has managed to find any. Thank you.

I'm glad (sorry bro lol) that rincheat SE is not working for more than just me! I haven't been able to successfully open it once since Enso, and long before that too :( as for Celceta, I managed to edit my gold just fine with gohanmem simply by searching it, 4 bytes iirc but don't quote me lol. Hopefully you can swing the same thing :)

BlazeBlu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad (sorry bro lol) that rincheat SE is not working for more than just me! I haven't been able to successfully open it once since Enso, and long before that too :( as for Celceta, I managed to edit my gold just fine with gohanmem simply by searching it, 4 bytes iirc but don't quote me lol. Hopefully you can swing the same thing :)
lol yeah man i havent been able to work SE for the love of me but yeah ill cheack Gohanmem to see what i get from it.

Reactions: Rakidas

Roah

Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
[…] as for Celceta, I managed to edit my gold just fine with gohanmem simply by searching it, 4 bytes iirc but don't quote me lol. Hopefully you can swing the same thing :)
Good to know you can gohanmem celceta. Last time I tried with hxd it corrupted the dummy savedata.

There's also a cheat plugin called PSVita Cheat posted somewhere here that is easy to use.

loiuyt1207

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I trying edit save Dragon's crown (has descrypt) but when I restore save and start the game , save crash and I lost my save :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5