I read over the sticky threads, but I couldn't find any information that could help, so I'm really sorry if this is something that can easily be fixed. I used the method posted here in order to download Homebrew on my vWii back sometime in September: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/...step_how_to_play_melee_or_20xx_on_your_wii_u/ It was working fine until December, then I didn't touch my Wii U for most of January. Now, whatever I do on the vWii side causes the system to crash and get a black screen. This occurs when I try to load Homebrew and when I try to play Wii games with the actual disk. The Wii U side seems to be working fine.