vWii Problem

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by jihobo, Feb 8, 2016.

1. jihobo
    OP

jihobo Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2016
    United States
    I read over the sticky threads, but I couldn't find any information that could help, so I'm really sorry if this is something that can easily be fixed.

I used the method posted here in order to download Homebrew on my vWii back sometime in September: https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/...step_how_to_play_melee_or_20xx_on_your_wii_u/

It was working fine until December, then I didn't touch my Wii U for most of January. Now, whatever I do on the vWii side causes the system to crash and get a black screen. This occurs when I try to load Homebrew and when I try to play Wii games with the actual disk. The Wii U side seems to be working fine.

2. H3llbender

H3llbender Cancer

Jun 1, 2014
    United States
    New Jersey
    Can you do a SysCheck via smashstack, return of the jodi, etc. You might of fucked up with an ios.

3. jihobo
    OP

jihobo Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2016
    United States
    Thing is I can't even get Super Smash Bros. Brawl started... When I try to load it it results in the same black screen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice