Homebrew Question VWii On Nintendo Switch

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I cant speak for everyone, but I actually want my WiiU to have a purpose I did join this site just to hack it.
Pick up a used WiiU and start using WiiFlow my friend :)
Why get an used WiiU when you can have a free WiiU :unsure:
190113082442749696.jpg

Reactions: Lightyose

DaveSwitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do you guys think this is a possibility? im curious if in the future we'll have something like this in the future.
Controllers will be a lot different, only one screen so for wii u don't even hope it will be remasters like DK, Mario Bros...

Then we can't connect wiimotes like on wii u so the controls could be terrible but of course adaptedbut I don't think they will do it.

D

Deleted User

You should learn the difference when someone is making a joke or being serious. Lighten the F up this is just a forum for video games not the end of the world. Especially when it wasn't even directed to you. I bet you're fun, at parties.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wrong, Switch has over 1000 games and a bunch more coming. You're missing out, but each to his or her own.

I don't know what to say.... your comment was pure retardation

ReigningSemtex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In short no we will probably never get vwii on switch because of the difference in the hardware but we will probably get a few ports of wii and gamecube games .
The best way to experience vwii on console is still the wii u and I don't think that will change for a long time if ever unfortunately.

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Even with a decent PC, cemu is not working that well imo
Xenoblade X got a lot of graphical glitches, the game is so great I don't know if I should do it that way or wait for a potential port on Switch (even if I don't believe this will ever come ..)
OP : better go Dolphin, the scene is quite young for now and I don't think we will ever see a VWii on Switch

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A full re-implementation of the vWii will never happen for the Switch imo.
The amount of work required to do something like that would not be worth it for poor performance GC/Wii games.

(Although I'd be more than happy to eat my words if someone actually does do it.)

Are you going to take a piece of paper with your words, put it in a blender, and drink it!?

Reactions: 8BitWonder

SomeRandomWeeb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why get an used WiiU when you can have a free WiiU :unsure:

Because you need a Wii U in order to (semi?) legally create ISO/ROM dumps of Wii U games? (No, purchasing a copy of the game does not mean you have the ability to download it off the internet. That is still piracy.) Plus, Cemu requires a decently powerful PC to run games at a playable frame rate. And even if you can get the games running at a playable frame rate, Cemu isn't perfect and some games may flat out be unplayable.

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why get an used WiiU when you can have a free WiiU

Heh, that's funny. It was CEMU that actually made me run out and buy a Switch. I played BOTW on CEMU right when it was taking off and was blown away, but couldn't stand how often it was crashing and losing my progress. I'm sure it's more stable now though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a