vWii channels fowarder help

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by abdul85pl, Jan 12, 2016.

1. abdul85pl
    OP

abdul85pl Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    Poland
    Hi, I have a question to all the members which are into vWii more then me ;-)
    Is there any possibility to make a channel fowarder for the specific game ex. Dead Space.
    I using the old tutorial Crap + multi mod manager to install WAD.Everything is installing correctly Dead Space channel pops up in vWii channels menu but when i click it i get a black screen and nothing else...

Am I doing something wrong? Is the channel fowarder of the game even possible on the WiiU?
    Maybe there is some new method?
    Please help.

2. markehmus

markehmus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME
  3. jimbo13

jimbo13 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 21, 2012
    United States
    My understanding is most people use YAWMM to install wads on vWII, However I recommend only installing .wads in the Emunand on USBloaderGX. It's safe and doesn't require a .wad installer.

If wads are not prepared properly for vWii they will brick you from what I've read.

I am a major noob so take this all with a grain of salt but I am getting my vWII setup how I like and that is what I've come across, if I am wrong I am sure I will be trolled and corrected.

4. abdul85pl
    OP

abdul85pl Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    Poland
  5. markehmus

markehmus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME
  6. abdul85pl
    OP

abdul85pl Member

Newcomer
    Jan 3, 2016
    Poland
    i also used WiiGSC, I tried the ISO and the WFBS format, I converted it to vWi result - the same thing ;-/ don't know if I makeing some mistake in one of the steps? ;-/
    User iShrekt have the same problem and i don't see any solution... too bad.
    I will be much appreciated if u can check it.