Voting. Is it necessary?

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ROFL, I'm the "sociopath" because I oppose theft, while you parasites advocate theft? You authoritarians/leftists/statists shits so comically lack self-awareness. All you simpletons have done is call me names with "tinfoil hat" or even more fallaciously a "sociopath"without any refutation to my assertion whatsoever, lmfao. :rofl::gun::P You also had the audacity to claim my "economic knowledge is shit' while advocating your maladaptive parasite sustenance programs, top kek. Misinformed, delusional, self-righteous keynesians like you regurgitating these falsehoods to feign justification for theft are the reason why the economy is suffering as much as it is right now .
Cute poster. Shit connection to reality, though. I'm sure austerity should work any day now and Europe should leave the recession real soon(tm) now. Also, massive inflation should hit the US soon(tm) as well. Also, Obamacare cost are skyrocketing!!!111
Show me a non-Keynesian model that explains the last 5 years, then we can actually have a conversation.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-