Hacking Vitamin & Mai Dump Compatibility list

FeitX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it doesn't but apparently you can't dump the demo as is with the main japanese game. The sorcery behind his is unknown.

Omer

Trophies
XP
Country
seriously is there any benefit from these posts ?? when vitamin v2 will show up , I don't think they will be of value . I heard the save is broken in the dumps too

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well now i can play wipeout and dragons crown with only my uncharted without have to worry about loose my games around. Worth it.

Anyway. Sid you guys seen the wikipedia vita games? Vita has much more games I tough. But great part are vn jp exclusives.

Sinthetix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
How about that guy who decrypted Tokyo Xanadu and Odin Sphere, may be he could try to realize his version of dumper app. Anyway soon or later the new version of Vitamin will be realized but as I understood this could be delayed for some weeks. If somebody is watching that Chinese forum try to convince him to realize its version of dumper.

AceTest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
from what i did was i just put the sce_module in the ux0:app/PCSE00661/sce_module/ and the ux0:app/PCSE00661/sce_sys/sce_module
Not sure if i did it correctly but it seamed to work for me so far.

Relpace the PCSE00661 with you game ID
Thanks for clarifying that!
Was a bit confused on how to apply/do this :)

Reactions: KyoKawasaky

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
after several attempts to dump AC Chronicles and almost lost the cartridge,it worked.
2.78 GB file
MD5: e14cb197c3697c3b94497b60f6406dc1
SHA-1: 931964a74e376ae8bd5722aab84ca2672c109657
Assassin's Creed Chronicles (ID: PCSE00700) | US (Physical) | Working | v1.1
PCSE00700_FULLGAME_01.00.VPK

Last edited by aos10,
Reactions: MKKhanzo

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
seriously is there any benefit from these posts ?? when vitamin v2 will show up , I don't think they will be of value . I heard the save is broken in the dumps too

Your right but then when V1.2 comes out we will simply update the OP.

Since its highly likely that not 100% of the vita library will work. Remember The flow said "hundreds of more games will work" Not thousands and before you ask YES the vita has 1000 and summat games according to Wikipedia

So bascially the OP will then be edited to state what Games work with Vitamin V1.2 which includes their region and form whether its digital or physical

Dude believe me these lists HELP.alot since they save you hours testing dumps that already work.
Thats the point of this thread. So that people can list what works and then others like me can cross of the compatible games from my vita backlog

Reactions: AceTest

KyoKawasaky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still confused. I was wondering if I could fix Re;birth 2 this way. It crashes upon the tutorial fight with C2-12828-1
Just to let you know that the sce_module will not fix everything since it didnt work on my Ys Memories of Celceta witch it had a C2-12828-1 error.

Hikenkami

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Excuse me guys, I know it may not be the good place, but I got two questions: where do you find on the PS Vita on mollecularShell the "sce_modules" folder where you are suppose to paste the fix? And how do you transfer it, cause I put the files on a custom vbhl folder in the PSAVEDATA on my PC, started QCMA, but then, I don't know where to go on my PS Vita, when i go to the save manager option on the content manager, It doesn't find anything...

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ux0:/app/GAMEID/sce_module
[] Button on VitaShell allows you to cut and paste files from the ux0:/pspemu/PSP/SAVEDATA/VHBL01234 directory to the sce_module directory.
And @OP could you pleases merge the latest comments with the list of compatability?
Even though TheFl0W is really skilled, maybe regressions may appear for some select titles and then it would be useful to know they worked for 1.1 for example.

Last edited by Wuigi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: