I have not tested these codes often.
I have only tested whether these codes work on two Vitas one with X pattern and the other one with Y.
I can't test more than that.
Making Vita codes is not a piece of cake and will forever remain a science. That is the state of affairs. That's also why many people don't want to make codes for the Vita. My codes are very far up but some are not Perfect.
Maybe your vita has the rare Z pattern.... would really interest me .
I will make 2 codes Xand Y and a Z just to see which one works for you.
This is true. Sometime it will work with other vita. Other many not work. Thats why i am tired of creating code in vita using vitacheat. Because some people they think its easy to create database cheat for vita games
Dude just download usa version. Asking codes with other region is to much. Why not create your own code instead asking other region?the codes already there. It is not his problem if you other different game region. This guy is bz creating codes in other games. So dont waste his time for your own sake. Eheh
Oddly enough, most cheats I've tested that were posted here work on vitacheat z05 on 365. Didn't realize that till I checked the version at the top. Updated to z06
Why do you use this strange code?
_V0 Infinite HP in battle
$B200 00000001 00000000
$8103 0000D010 00062DA4
$8100 00000000 000796F8
$8100 00000000 00000230
$8800 00000000 0000000
What does is it mean $8103 ??
wtf does 8 do ?
is 8=3 ? or does it just effect the amount of something?
Thanks for the info!
I wonder how I can profit with these Mov codes, somehow these codes do not make sense to me.
why;
I have 2 different codes for ONE value, if one Code does not work then the other could work.
Or;
If 1 code works for sure but the other one doesn't then there would be a crash.
Or I don't understand this function and I'm just talking garbage....
It would be interesting to know if this function can distinguish which code works and should be activated, but if both are activated permanently, then this function really makes no sense for me.
Should this function be able to distinguish which code should be activated without a (crash) then this function would open a small step towards for stable codes
But the stupid thing is that if you make codes then this function would only show up how bad your codes are... here probably this function does make with a lot of glue all codes stable... this is not the right Solution for Vita-Cheat,because Vita-Cheat is not stupit to accept it
From what little I understand, you may be able to use an online converter to convert hex to arm and arm to hex but you'd need to know enough about programming in arm (specifically the Vita's version of Arm v7) and it's function calls to try to use one even if there was a converter available that was Arm v7 or Vita specific.
From what little I understand, you may be able to use an online converter to convert hex to arm and arm to hex but you'd need to know enough about programming in arm (specifically the Vita's version of Arm v9) and it's function calls to try to use one.
Yes yes ,Arm to hex or hex to Arm nothing of them helps,its just a glue to hold everything thogether only Arm or only B200 would help everything else is just a helping hand without Fingers
# Title: Eiyuu Densetsu Sora no Kiseki FC Evolution / The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC Evolution
# ID: PCSG00488, PCSH00178, PCSH00179
# Region: JPN, HK, CHN
# Version: 1.02, 1.01, 1.00
# Type: NoNpDrm
# Note: Tested code works when ASLR is running
# only for VitaCheat z06 and FW 3.65+
# Code Author: wangtao03
I have tried in the past to make for this game codes but for some reason I stopped, probably the long loading times were to blame or I have not known what useful to look for except HP.
I will look at the game again Freeze enemies code would be interesting here or player-size codes
My progress has stopped in the game Natural Doctrine some codes inf.HP and one Hit Kill are working 100% but Instant win Battle Code is much more interesting unfortunately I can't find stable codes and that delays everything further. Maybe I will mark Win Battle code as experimental code...
Btw, My Vita-Cheat Database will get an Update soon +60 Games
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...