Hacking VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Head over to CodeMastersProject because it is getting updated with codes, also I am posting/updating any codes I make there.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, I dont know why Metal Gear Solid 2 Codes dont work though. I copied them like I did 3, and 3 works perfectly fine, but there is 1 or more Codes that make the Game Freeze up when you are trying to run a New Game. Forgot which ones Work. But I am guessing the Code that Lock Up are the ones requiring Editing that have a XX in it.
in some cases codes may not work because its using dma.

this is why always set my codes to _V0 and manually apply them once the game has loaded.

If you force the code to be on ( _V1 ) it could cause the game to crash on load or even crash if said code uses dma so the address is completely wrong.

but can you link to where you found your psv files so users know its creator

GIZMOSNAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
May I ask if you created the Codes by yourself Retroboy or did you convert them from Chinese sites? I mean, it doesn't matter to me, you are doing God's work. I'm just curious.

Reactions: KennyJones

GIZMOSNAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm. I'm not registered either but a link on one of Retroboy's earlier threads seems to be working for me still....

http://www.codemasters-project.net/...3-aa/2959-pcse00233-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-plus

Sorry, my mistake. You said if you are logged in. Hopefully someone can help explain that for you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmm. I'm not registered either but a link on one of Retroboy's earlier threads seems to be working for me still....

http://www.codemasters-project.net/...3-aa/2959-pcse00233-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-plus

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-30_0-45-34.png
    upload_2017-9-30_0-45-34.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 853
Last edited by GIZMOSNAX,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw the Tutorial on how to look for a Cheat for Money or Coins. There needs to be a more Noob-Friendly Tutorial for easily finding and creating Cheats along with Life Code or any other types of Meters that go up or down in Decrements/Increments.

Edit: Sorry for the Double Post. GBATemp needs a way to Delete a Post in case a User does this by mistake.

Last edited by Smoker1,

GIZMOSNAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I saw the Tutorial on how to look for a Cheat for Money or Coins. There needs to be a more Noob-Friendly Tutorial for easily finding and creating Cheats along with Life Code or any other types of Meters that go up or down in Decrements/Increments.

Edit: Sorry for the Double Post. GBATemp needs a way to Delete a Post in case a User does this by mistake.

I've been doing alot of double posting too but I will hopefully be let off for being drunk, I mean new lol. There should be a tutorial. Let's put Gbatemps collective heads together and we can create one and make it a sticky.

I nearly did another lol. You should probably be doing a fuzzy/unknown search for those things.

Last edited by GIZMOSNAX,
Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I did a 16Bit Search. Basically I started out with a Full Life Bar, then when I would get Life taken out, I would run another Search again with it looking for < Less Than. When I would got to Round 2, it would be full, so > More than. When Life is taken away, < Less than. I kept this up for a while till I got 9 Search Results only......but then I tried again, just in case, then it went down to 5 Results, then 3. Do it again???? Last time it actually came up with 0 Results. LOL
Sorry for the 1 coming up as Portrait. Dont know why it does that. I am thinking I may have found the Clock Timer in the Results as well as the Life Bar. I never hit the CPU, so only my Life was affected.
20170929_235634.jpg 20170930_000223.jpg 20170930_000330_Burst01.jpg

Last edited by Smoker1,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a problem. Hopefully tomorrow someone will see. I did it 1 more time, and only 1 Result came up
0x81F965BC => 0X00000048 Basically I had no Life Left

Did it again with this Result when I had a Full Bar at the new Round
0x81F965BC => 0x00000063

So yeah it looks like it might be the Life Bar Address. I Lost again, and it went back to the 1st Address ending in 48

Last edited by Smoker1,

GIZMOSNAX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cool. It does sound like a float but I'm too wasted to be technical just now lol. I guarantee someone will help you out with it here :)

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, it IS the Timer Code. Works. I have 3 Cheats, but only Cheat 1 Works. Now I can not find the File. LOL

So the Code is:

_V1 Time at 99
$0200 81F965BC 00000063
---------------------------------
So yeah, I found my 1st MK Code.......not the Code I was hoping for......but it's a Start. So if I can leave this Code on, and THEN work on the Life Bar, I should find it, correct?

Yeah, looking for the Health Bar Address is being a PAIN!!! What does it mean if there are 5 Lines, then after a new Search only 4 show up, then when you Search again to Verify, it comes up with NOTHING?????

Last edited by Smoker1,

KennyJones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
H
Actually, it IS the Timer Code. Works. I have 3 Cheats, but only Cheat 1 Works. Now I can not find the File. LOL

So the Code is:

_V1 Time at 99
$0200 81F965BC 00000063
---------------------------------
So yeah, I found my 1st MK Code.......not the Code I was hoping for......but it's a Start. So if I can leave this Code on, and THEN work on the Life Bar, I should find it, correct?

Yeah, looking for the Health Bar Address is being a PAIN!!! What does it mean if there are 5 Lines, then after a new Search only 4 show up, then when you Search again to Verify, it comes up with NOTHING?????
Hey Smoker1, I'm trying to find the health bar on UMVC3 (USA) PCSE00004. I'm not having any luck either. Someone posted the EUR version .psv file but those don't work either. So what I was doing is, I went to training mode, did a Fuzzy Search, then got hit, searched, then got hit, then searched. Of course its not leading to anything. I also tried setting the health bar at like 90% then search, then 80%, etc, but I'm not having any luck. Anyone got any better luck?

Shumno

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
H

Hey Smoker1, I'm trying to find the health bar on UMVC3 (USA) PCSE00004. I'm not having any luck either. Someone posted the EUR version .psv file but those don't work either. So what I was doing is, I went to training mode, did a Fuzzy Search, then got hit, searched, then got hit, then searched. Of course its not leading to anything. I also tried setting the health bar at like 90% then search, then 80%, etc, but I'm not having any luck. Anyone got any better luck?
If had something like the total healty value.
Something like "1000hp" would be more easy to find.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I tried SFxTekken, but that did not work out so well.
As for MK, I tried running 3 Searches of 8/16/32Bit Searches. Round Starts, I Initiated the Searches. Then I take some Damage, run another Search for < (Less than). I keep this going till I get good enough Results. Next Round, I change it to a > (More than). I take Damage, and go back to < . I Lose the match, then retry. When the Round Starts, > . Here is the problem: I keep getting different Results when it gets down to 9 or Less Addresses. Of all the Results I have tried, I have not had any that keeps showing up or stays. Have had moments where it shows 0 Results even.
I also love how when I am at the Main Menu, everything looks great for the Search Menu. But In-Game for MK, it seems like it got Zoomed in.

Last edited by Smoker1,
Reactions: cvskid

KennyJones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a money VitaCheat for Tokyo Xanadu. :D

Tokyo Xanadu (English Patch)(PCSG00608)

_V0 Max Money
$0200 818F58C0 0098967F

Suiseiseki

Trophies
XP
Country
Been using psvitacheat for a while and they work, unfortunately I don't know how to convert codes from region to region since most codes available are for non-english versions for now.

Going to need a tutorial on how things work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.