Hacking Vita bricked?

zodaex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v5 does have formatting problems if that's what you have. if it's ensou, try doing a system restore. I can't remember if it's that or redoing henkaku, but one of them will clean ur0 of the config.txt. the only way to get rid of ensou is to uninstall it, then reinstall ofw.

No. Restoring your system will also get rid of Enso.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
restoring the system will wipe the profile, and it should format the memory card, since several files in different partitions, such as vd0 (registry, which contains psn information and your id to use with cma) and tm0 (act.dat for psn content activation), are associated with the profile.

THCsGameChannel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So the solution was reinstalling the firmware. My problem was that I installed an update blocker so I had to bypass it.

I went to save mode to update the firmware.
Update file in the update folder of QCMA.
Update.
When the EULA screen comes up, unplug the USB from the PC.
Plug the USB into a wall adapter and charge the Vita. This bypasses the update blocker.
Done.

Reactions: Simo__

Muz

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can you please guide me i have the same issue as yours.how to update file using QCMA?

Pahom

Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
hi, I had the same problem, my original flash drive was not recognized and constantly asked to format it,
the update did not install in any way everywhere an error (wifi and qcma), the method of disconnecting the cable after the license agreement is also immediately
threw an error and I acted as follows:
I pulled out the original flash drive and installed sd2vita and then rebooted the console, she asked if my psn account was attached to the flash drive and I selected yes,
vita asked
go to psn, I registered DNS 212.47.229.76, and went into psn but the flash drive was not recognized, then I immediately made a reset and configured the vita but did not connect
to wifi and did not enter psn
and vita saw my sd2vita as a regular (original) flash drive and it appeared in the data management menu, after I downloaded FinalHE and installed h-encore
I don’t know what exactly happened, but I described everything as I did.
Sorry for my English, I use a translator because I am from Russia and I had this problem, I was able to help too!
P.S. Удачи!

Simo__

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So the solution was reinstalling the firmware. My problem was that I installed an update blocker so I had to bypass it.

I went to save mode to update the firmware.
Update file in the update folder of QCMA.
Update.
When the EULA screen comes up, unplug the USB from the PC.
Plug the USB into a wall adapter and charge the Vita. This bypasses the update blocker.
Done.
I wanna marry you AHAHAH
You just saved my old psvita that have this same problem since 2019. I found it today and i decide to try to save it.
Thank you so so much!!! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(