Deeje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just a quick issue with my Windows Vista computer.
I have bought a couple of games for my little sister from Bigfish games, and if a few of them get played fullscreen, the height of them stretches, but the width doesn't, and instead I get this black border on the sides.
So I tried the setting to make the resolution switch to something like 640 x 480, which stops the game getting a black border, but naturally looks really zoomed. Plus when I close the game, the resolution doesn't snap back to my native resolution, which is something along the lines of 1280 x 800.

Does anyone have any idea as to either: Try and fix the resolution so the game stretched to window
or perhaps how to make the resolution return to normal on exit?
Thanks
biggrin.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if they are somewhat outdated then this is just how they were made
I have a few games like that, luxor 2 for ex. just adds a gold board around the empty space around the screen and doesnt actually up the res, slingo supreme just increases the res but it looks like crap, I just keep it in windows and not full screen

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
k right click on ur desktop and go to nvidia control panel. then go to change flat panel scaling. then select use nvidia scaling. this should eliminate the black bars (but it will stretch the game)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1