Virtual Pet Games? (with pedometer function)

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by astrangeone, Jan 7, 2010.

1. astrangeone

Member astrangeone GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 1, 2009
    So, I got my hands on the pedometer for the My Weight Loss Coach program. Interesting concept, but probably will be better if it's actually any fun. So, I'm just wondering if any devs out there are interested in creating a virtual pet program using that pedometer...and if any of you remember that pedometer created by Nintendo? You walked with Pikachu, and basically it was a tamagotchi with a pedometer function - the more you walked, the more active the Pikachu animation becomes.

So, I was just curious if any of you actually wanted to develop some homebrew like that. I'd offer to be a beta tester, and also to send you devs one of the pedometers by Ubisoft. (Yes, I know that HeartGold/SoulSilver have a pedometer like function with just wondering if you guys/gals would like a challenge?) [​IMG]

Edit: Oh god. My mother should not have thrown that toy out. Apparently Version 1 Pokemon Pikachu virtual pet toys go for $80 on ebay. Seriously good stuff.