Homebrew Virtual console games on a wii with no space?

WaterManny1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my wii has no space to add more channels (only 8 blocks left), so i decided to transfer any new virtual console games to the SD card, but multi mod manager doesn't allow that. It makes me only add to the main wii channel. is there a way to transfer to the sd? And if i do get the wad from mmm and have it installed on the wii while its space is full, will anything happen? or can i safely transfer it to sd regardless?

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why don't you use an EmuNAND (or many of them) instead and increase its "internal" available space using the storage's available space?

SNEEK allows you to do it.

Reactions: Rainman82

Rainman82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
how do you do that?

you need a fresh nand dump I use neek20 which allows you to switch different emunands ,which you can load each nand with showmiiwads on pc with different vc wads. As you are using sd use sneek or in case of usb uneek also works. Their is a tutorial on here somewhere or google may help you. Read it carefully though and only use ones that have your system version and region ide advise.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have many WiiWare on my SD.
I just simply passed them using the regular Wii System Menu... just going to Channels, and selecting the channel I wanted to transfer to my SD.

I mean... if you want to, you can use the regular Wii System Menu... but you can do the Emunand thing that's pointed above.
Only thing is that I don't use an Emunand, and I don't plant to, so I don't know how it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: