Literally me.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

MisterPantsEyes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There's really no shame in being a virgin. I waited till marriage to have sex, and that was only a few months ago. I was 26.
Nice. I also want to stay a virgin until I find a woman that I really love.

I will be joining this club of virgins
Welcome.

At this moment, I'd like to have everyone that isn't at least 17 years old leave this thread. We can't have those edgy teens here any longer.

Also I want to clarify a few different types of virgins:
The normie virgin: Is a normal person, with a job and a social life.
The asexual virgin: Is a normal person that is asexual. Can have a girlfriend.
The neet virgin: Is not a normal person, doesn't have a job and doesn't have much of a social life. Lives with his parents.
The hikki neet virgin: Is not a normal person, doesn't have a job or any friends at all. Lives with his parents and very rarely goes outside. If he does, it's usually at night (some say nightwalks have been invented by the hikki neet virgin).

I myself am a hikki neet virgin.

Reactions: Alkéryn

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why 17? It is above the age of consent in many countries, including those many would want to live in. https://www.ageofconsent.net/continent/europe

But I suppose if you are inventing increasingly complicated labels for yourself you can carry on. It does rather seem to have diverged from the conventional notions of virginity though and thus is possibly a bit misleading.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why 17? It is above the age of consent in many countries, including those many would want to live in. https://www.ageofconsent.net/continent/europe

But I suppose if you are inventing increasingly complicated labels for yourself you can carry on. It does rather seem to have diverged from the conventional notions of virginity though and thus is possibly a bit misleading.
In france it is 15 ^^

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But after it might depend of your definition of virginity
since you all came out ou of a vag, your penis touched it so some nitpicky asshole could argue that you made it with your mom when you are born

MisterPantsEyes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Being a virgin when you're like 15 years old is nothing unusual. But when you're 20 years old, it is. And if you're younger than 17, you just lack the needed maturity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...