Hacking [Video Tutorial] How To Make Your Own Amiibo Cards

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just did this using my S6 with TagMo installed, the Ntag215 pvc cards from amazon, and some bin files from...out there. :D Super easy, super fast! Didn't use the fancy amiibo designs from here, just pulled the pics from the official Amiibo site, cropped them, printed them on labels and stuck them to the cards.

Reactions: DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just did this using my S6 with TagMo installed, the Ntag215 pvc cards from amazon, and some bin files from...out there. :D Super easy, super fast! Didn't use the fancy amiibo designs from here, just pulled the pics from the official Amiibo site, cropped them, printed them on labels and stuck them to the cards.
Nice, glad to hear this still works after all this time!

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I want to rewrite my NFC Tag I*ve got an error..
Ready! Choose an action from menu.
Have retail locked keys: true
Have retail unfixed keys: true
Loaded tag file.
Current mode: NFC Write Auto
Place phone on the (blank) tag.
Tag detected..
Error: Error while writing main data (stage 1)
java.io.IOException: Transceive failed
DID you ever get this issue fixed? I have a Samsung galaxy nexus and I can't get auto to work

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try different TagMo versions?
Tried like every version, even different forks, only one I couldn't figure out was how to use this one apk (app-fat-armeabi-v7a-debug.apk) someone posted on another thread that was recompiled differently but I get a parse error when trying to install it

When using auto they all either crash or give me a transceiver error, When I use raw I get a UID matching error. But I am going to try and manually fix that later tonight

Last edited by quantumboy,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: ThunderbInazuma

emperork

Trophies
XP
Country
I have downloaded the 2.3.2 but can't seem to find the keys to load. (It doesn't automatically load the keys). Am I doing something wrong? Is there a separate link for the keys like in the no longer existing mega download link?

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country

They have the full box art for amiibo is high resolution?

Silithas

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just bought 10 Ntag216 just to be sure they will fit :P As they have 888bytes of storage and 215 only has 540, or rather 504 bytes and the data of the amiibos takes 540 bytes.

Yes, there's printable cards too if you want the glamour. Or, if you're like me, you can just write on it with a sharpie.

I'm gonna find image online and print them to paper glue them to the credit card sized tags hehe.

shane9b3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just bought 10 Ntag216 just to be sure they will fit :P As they have 888bytes of storage and 215 only has 540, or rather 504 bytes and the data of the amiibos takes 540 bytes.

I'm gonna find image online and print them to paper glue them to the credit card sized tags hehe.

Ntag216 won't work they have to be Nyah215

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

if possible cancel the order, only ntag215 works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yeah so true