Homebrew [Video Guide] Quick 5.5.2 Homebrew and CBHC Guide

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here a video guide for a very quick install of CBHC on 5.5.2, for those whom do not want to waste any time and like video guides.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Here a video guide for a very quick install of CBHC on 5.5.2, for those whom do not want to waste any time and like video guides.

By the way you should be very careful doing cbhc video installs, for a start you don't even mention anything about installing the actual DS VC title to your wiiu you just go straight into the install from cbhc and you don't say anything about it being an original ds vc title from eshop! some may think as long as you just download any version, its ok. Unless you know 110% what your doing with cbhc you shouldn't even post any video on this. That must be the worst cbhc install video I have ever come across! no wonder it took just over 4 minutes..

My advice is I would take that video down asap and redo it before you get 100's of complaints saying they have bricked there precious wiiu's.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: cyberdreamz

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By the way you should be very careful doing cbhc video installs, for a start you don't even mention anything about installing the actual DS VC title to your wiiu you just go straight into the install from cbhc and you don't say anything about it being an original ds vc title from eshop! some may think as long as you just download any version, its ok. Unless you know 110% what your doing with cbhc you shouldn't even post any video on this. That must be the worst cbhc install video I have ever come across! no wander it took just over 4 minutes..

My advice is I would take that video down asap and redo it before you get 100's of complaints saying they have bricked there precious wiiu's.
The whole reason it was dirty is because it is meant to be very quick, for people who mainly cannot be bothered.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
It literally says in the video that you need a DS VC.
Yes but which DS VC title is in the question though? it has been documented here in the past that many users have used a free downloaded version and bricked their wiiu installing cbhc with it. Your not even explaining properly what rom is on the sd card that your packing your files up with and what DS VC title their needing to download to install cbhc with :wacko: or are you just packing every rom in your zip file and hoping they choose the correct DS VC title of eshop to install it! a bit of Russian roulette I suppose...hay, why not!

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: CatmanFan

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It literally says in the video that you need a DS VC.
It says IF you have a ds vc title installed on wii u keep watching the video. And it doesn't mention that it needs to be a legit title. And it doesn't mention that you need to test that haxchi is working correctly before installing CBHC.
I see alot of pissed of people in the future

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.