• Replies 70

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Advi said:
Have they even considered that people with mental problems simply tend to be more drawn to electronic stimulation?
That wound be to much as right
laugh.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
my partner play super street fighter 4 for hours on end each day constantly playing it to unhealthy levels, he never has a rest only breaks to use the toilet and eat apart from that it is just street fighter, he talks about it constantly too, if that ain't obsession then god knows what that is!

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
referencer said:
I'm glad I can always count on GBAtemp to deliver such insightful, thought-out and well-researched responses to these types of articles instead of spitting out a bunch of one-line dismissals that further support the theory that the only people who play games are petulant children.

Pretty much.

I'm guessing nobody on here actually bothered to read the article? Including the guy who made this thread.

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
zuron7 said:
You are all wrong, 4chan causes mental problems.

Anyways, I disagree that video games cause mental problems, it only happens if you play crappy RPG's

Or crappy eroges. :3
(On that note, Saya no Uta would give anyone mental problems.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it has less to do with video games but more to do with children (or parents to be more correct) substituting physical activity with video games. Only in few cases are video games the core of the problem. People underestimate the importance of exercise for mental health.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nutella5600 said:
I think it has less to do with video games but more to do with children (or parents to be more correct) substituting physical activity with video games. Only in few cases are video games the core of the problem. People underestimate the importance of exercise for mental health.
Pfft, who needs exercise when you have thumb to joy[stick] action.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
u cant post something against games in a gaming forum esp when the facts behind the criticism isnt that apparent
maybe the percentages are too great but if someone were to play games for the whole day ie. 6+ hrs then there is a possibility that you will see his state change
maybe the mental problems alerted to in their percentage are not very visible and its effect wouldnt be something ppl would be worried about

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: