Very strange problems with the De Blob

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by misteromar, Aug 7, 2009.

Aug 7, 2009
  1. misteromar
    OP

Member misteromar GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I got a iso file of de blob, which was compressed with 7zip.

I uncompressed it and when I put it in wbfs manager its name became a long string of gibberish, even the cover display came up with some other game. It showed a size 0.01GB and 3.99GB on HD. I tried transferring it to my HD but the wbfs manager said it did it, but it was way to fast and nothing new appeared on the HD.

I checked to make sure the iso was complete, I uncompressed it again, I tried a few different wbfs managers, still had same result.

I assumed the it was a bad iso, BUT I burnt the iso to disc and the game played with neogamma. I tried to add it to my HD with usbloader gx and coverfloader but it did nt work.

How do I get this bloody iso onto my HD to play with a usbloader.

2. ocdetective

Member ocdetective GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Malaysia
    Now that you have burnt the ISO and it runs OK have you tried ripping it from that DVD using Imgburn then transferring it?

3. misteromar
    OP

Australia
    Thats a good thought, I will give it a try.

EDIT, Nope dosnt work. The iso file from the burnt disk acts exactly the same.

4. misteromar
    OP

Australia
    I even tried Wiiscrubber to have look in this iso file and it wont load it up.

I realy dont under stand why apps, wbfs manager, wiscrubber cant read this file and yet a burnt copy of it will play on the Wii.