What to post?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does Verizon offer a yearly upgrade? I know At&T will allow me to buy a new iPhone one year after the previous one launched at the new contract price, plus $18. For example I buy an iPhone 3GS at launch for $200, and I am able to upgrade to the iPhone 4 at launch for $218.
Does Verizon allow something similar?

Krestent

What to post?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's also technically AT&T's policy, but there seems to be an exception for iPhones. I'm just wondering if VZW has the same policy or not.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have Verizon, and Verizon only offer the upgrade when your contract is up, basically baiting you into signing another 2 years.
If you want to upgrade early you'll have to pay full price.....fucking bitches.

They won't even let you do that buy one get one free unless both lines are eligible.

Krestent

What to post?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have Verizon, and Verizon only offer the upgrade when your contract is up, basically baiting you into signing another 2 years.
If you want to upgrade early you'll have to pay full price.....fucking bitches.

They won't even let you do that buy one get one free unless both lines are eligible.
What phone do you have. Like I said. AT&T only offers the 1-year upgrade if you're upgrading from one iPhone to another.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had a HTC Rezound, when verizion had that buy one get one free on the droid razr, I was trying to upgrade my main line for $99, but my other phone wasn't eligible for an upgrade yet, so they refused to give me the second one free. They'll let me upgrade my main line for $99 but wanted me to pay $700 for my free razr for the other line. So I said fuck it, and when my contract ends in October, I'm going elsewhere.

I've been using Verizon for 10 years now, and my experience with Verizon is they're very shitty with their customers, they'll be nice to get you to sign the contract, but after that they don't give a shit about you. I never changed because I wanted to keep my number, but that's not a problem anymore.

I'm not sure but I think T-Mobile let's you upgrade to any phone yearly.

chains_of_androm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah they do, I think you can use it when you have less than 2 months remaining on your current contract. Used to be free but I am pretty sure they are/planning on charging for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: just found out theres osu for nintendo ds