Emulation Misc VC .Patch files for FDS Virtual console

Pokemonfan6498

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I found that NSUI can run FDS games but one thread had info that games won,t work without patches but it,s beed dedicaded to wii not 3ds so now idk where to find those files does anyone know where to get them?

Last edited by Pokemonfan6498,

maharito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems I'm in the same boat.

Trying to get Zelda 1 FDS in the official VC (as that seems to be the only way to get the mic function for Pols Voice, via [L+R, Y] to switch controllers, then use the 3DS mic). For whatever reason, the official JP Zelda 1 title is the Famicom rerelease rather than the FDS original, so I lose the FDS sound on that route. All unofficial emulation I know of fails to provide mic function (nesDS has a mic button but it doesn't seem to work). I can inject the original FDS game into the official VC, but there's no way to flip disk sides, so you can't get past the title screen.

I'm guessing the .patch files modify either the ROM or the VC loader to work around the disk switching matter.

Any ideas?

Pokemonfan6498

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It seems I'm in the same boat.

Trying to get Zelda 1 FDS in the official VC (as that seems to be the only way to get the mic function for Pols Voice, via [L+R, Y] to switch controllers, then use the 3DS mic). For whatever reason, the official JP Zelda 1 title is the Famicom rerelease rather than the FDS original, so I lose the FDS sound on that route. All unofficial emulation I know of fails to provide mic function (nesDS has a mic button but it doesn't seem to work). I can inject the original FDS game into the official VC, but there's no way to flip disk sides, so you can't get past the title screen.

I'm guessing the .patch files modify either the ROM or the VC loader to work around the disk switching matter.

Any ideas?
currently only game i was able to run is metroid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap. +1