Hacking VC ISO Loader

stev418

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thought this looks interesting, play VC games from DVD. Especially if it can be coupled with a multi game dvd

anyone know more about this? I cant read spanish
frown.gif

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_vc-iso-load...sde-dvd_1053574

Forcystos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
- E-manual not loaded. - Fixed
- Saves not stored.
- Language detection problems. - Fixed
- 4.37GB ISO when 18MB are occupied - Fixed
- Wiiscrubber can't open it, only trucha.
- A lot of fst.bin hex editing - Fixed THANKS Jbom!
- Minor issues...

Nothing released yet though, except an fstMaker.

HowardC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the sort of app I anticipated, thus why I've been hard at work with the vc hacks.
smile.gif

Now if we can only get a nice multi-boot loader (preferably one that hacks the already nice wii channel menu).

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
it's real and it's using a hacked version of Brawl VC loader

however, the guys who are trying this are not average wii hackers and there are many restrictions, so I won't hold my breath if I were you

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
banner bricks only occur if you are an idiot and don't test your banners on a dvd first.
and as an aside, you wouldn't have any banners at all, so there would be no point in them anyways.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Arakon said:
banner bricks only occur if you are an idiot and don't test your banners on a dvd first.
and as an aside, you wouldn't have any banners at all, so there would be no point in them anyways.
that's the whole point... it wouldn't touch your nand for banners... so there will be no more banner bricks...

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
The "project" its at the moment stopped (at leas for me). Its posible to inject games in the trial ssbb snes games. This ones dont have time limit. However with n64 the time limit is set somewhere...

We tried to change the "emulator" (1.app) for a "normal" 1.app and didnt work. (then we cant use a neogeo one...)

It was supposed with the new tool of Dack we could have some injected snes games into a DVD-r. But... one problem is "DVD-r" and for instance we need a chip. (i dont know how far is the iso loader in order to charge the dvd-r with out chip)

Sr Corsario

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Arakon said:

How do you test banners on an unmodded wii Mr Brain?!
Just being a little careless is enough and using shitty/buggy software is an added risk...

And there is this fully untested information that just spreads by word of mouth... Before I bricked my wii there was this hype that every modchip had the autooboot feature... now I bricked and I see no such thing exists.

Before calling people idiots think if you contributed real information to the scene... then you may as well have the right to call people idiots!

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiCrazy said:
Arakon said:

How do you test banners on an unmodded wii Mr Brain?!
Just being a little careless is enough and using shitty/buggy software is an added risk...

And there is this fully untested information that just spreads by word of mouth... Before I bricked my wii there was this hype that every modchip had the autooboot feature... now I bricked and I see no such thing exists.

Before calling people idiots think if you contributed real information to the scene... then you may as well have the right to call people idiots!

I have every right to call people idiots, thank you.

And if you have no means of recovery, but fuck around with stuff you know can and will brick your system, then don't complain when your system does get bricked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cut your life into pieces. +1