VBA GX not working after update

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Magil, Apr 16, 2011.

Apr 16, 2011

VBA GX not working after update by Magil at 6:53 PM (1,035 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Magil
    OP

Newcomer Magil Member

United States
    After it downloaded and installed the latest update, every time I try to access the channel it will go to that "loading" screen and then black out and give me a code dump...I assumed it might be a glitch with the channel itself, so I went to boot it from my homebrew channel instead but I got the same problem...

Any ideas?

2. wiimanofthenorth

Member wiimanofthenorth GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    What version have you got? I believe I've got 2.2.4 and it works fine on mine.

3. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    2.2.4 is the latest version as of now. I don't know what version you had before, Magil, but at a certain point, Tantric started relying on IOS58 for his emulators. This comes with 4.3, but if you don't already have it, you can install it by following this link.

4. LinkFan16

Member LinkFan16 I link them all

Germany
    check your emulator files on your sd card / hard drive, maybe the update failed somehow and the boot.dol is corrupted, had the same issue while updating configurable usb loader. The boot.dol file had a size of 0kb, so I replaced it with a fresh one and voila, everything worked fine again.