Vampire Hunter D for PS1

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Overlord Nadrian, Jun 30, 2009.

Jun 30, 2009
  1. Overlord Nadrian
    OP

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    I can't seem to find any gameplay of it... Does anyone have the game and/or could you post some gameplay please?
    I'm wondering whether to buy this or SoulBlade. (I know this game got sucky reviews and SoulBlade got good ones, but I tend to like games nobody likes.)
    Thanks in advance. [​IMG]

2. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    I had it years ago, the nick may explain that much. It actually isn't as bad as it is made out to be, but it does have the typical type of control a 3D game of that system had where it kind of was more tank like and spun around like Capcom controls (which I was fine 10+years ago with and hate now as it's inexcusable.) The visuals were good enough for the PSX for sure and the audio was decent too, overall it's a pretty decent game. I don't have it and haven't in ages or I'd find a way to cap some screens or videos using an emulator.

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    google is your friend heres a video of the game (couldnt find the english version but you get the idea!)

link

4. Overlord Nadrian
    OP

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Thanks Vampire Hunter for your opinion and thanks kkan for the video, couldn't find it when I looked it up... The game looks quite good for the PSX and OMG he haz lightsabrez!!! o.O
    Just kidding, I think I'll buy this one and buy SoulBlade some other time.