Hacking uWizard - Error extracting files!

Ultra7Star

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have the same error.. with "Wii fit U Release", only extracted system folder with a very tiny size, and content, code and meta is not extracted--- help me please, its unique WUD one what i cant extract...

rickycoe123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this looks super spammy and viruses but its not..

It helped me. i was missing the directX update.. along with some java runtime crap addons..

give it a go.. it worked for me

LeoDark$ide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem, when I try to extract a Wud of my choice. But then uwizard starts to say not responding , but it does extract some file and stop spining after a little bit, then the folder opens with the extracted files. But when I try to use the files, they read a error, when i try to use them on a SD card, plus in uwizard on the left hand side when extracting it never shows anything, just a blank screen and not responding, but it does stop and extract some files.... I'm on windows 7 64bit and have both VC+++ x86 and x64bit installed on my pc.

LeoDark$ide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just having a problem where uwizard says it has stop responding and goes all gray, but still extracts some of the files. But when i try copy to sd card, it say ether can't load form rom 1 or 2. but the more i try to extracted, it seems to get more files sorta., PLease Help, If any can list the groupe of programs you need to start Uwizard would be the bomb. Programs like C+++ or redists and so on.
I'm on Windows 7 64bit, no Svs pack 1 installed, but I have everything installed thats talked about in the upper comment, beside the Aieo downlaod from the youtube video, with the all in on installer, That someone said it helped them, just because i,m worried it might have viruses's.
"PLEASE HELP"

morpheous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
search and install...
MSVCR120.dll in system32 folder and you will be good to go!

Anyone know a fix, other than the steps explained in the prior comments? I checked and i already have the msvcr120.dll file in my windows 10, windows/system32 folder. even installed the windows x64 visual basic c++ pack. still get the message, "invalid argument" and yes, i have 32 characters for the game's key. I created a key.bin from the title key. The Uwizard program shows all green in the title key field and in the settings, where 3 keys need to be entered. All show the validated color Green.

Last edited by Foxi4, , Reason: Don't post keys on the site. ~Foxi4

morpheous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know a fix, other than the steps explained in the prior comments? I checked and i already have the msvcr120.dll file in my windows 10, windows/system32 folder. even installed the windows x64 visual basic c++ pack. still get the message, "invalid argument" and yes, i have 32 characters for the game's key. I created a key.bin from the title key. The Uwizard program shows all green in the title key field and in the settings, where 3 keys need to be entered. All show the validated color Green.
Sorry about that. I didn't know it was against the rules to post the keys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ