Utterly Needed Help with usbloaders and more...

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by riseofdeth, Nov 14, 2016.

1. riseofdeth
    OP

riseofdeth Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2015
    Venezuela
    Mérida, Venezuela
    Hello, i need your help. I got a white wii from a friend who asked me to configure it to launch games from usb. This wii has Homebrew channel installed, priiloader, and other stuff, as well the ability to launch games from dvds. I've tried lauching games from usb through usbloades gx, neogamma and wiiflow with no luck. i used WBFS Manager to transfer a game to a usb stick but the only loader who recognized it was neogamma, even thought launching it only result in error black screen with message error on disc press eject and try again... On the other hand, this already installed Homebrew Channel got the typical upside down screen error, so searching for a solution i tried running hackmii and it let me install Homechannel once again without having to uninstall it, the solution i found said i have to uninstall and install it again without going out, resulting in another homebrew channel on wii's menu. What's even worse, don't know if it's because of this, but now, i can't even launch games from dvds. Disc channel says can't read the game and neogamma says DVD Err (1208), Disc ID... Don't know if i mess with something. Tried wiimod batch but it only successfully install all 18 steps of IOS AND/OR cIOS and it goes the same. Pleeasseee somebody, anybody help me getting outta this situation. Please :bow:

Here is my System Check:

Warning: Spoilers inside!