Hacking Utacchi - Touch screen not working

Rabbits_Galore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've downloaded a new game, Utacchi. [4706 - Utacchi (J)(BAHAMUT).rar]. I've been able to play it just fine, but I've had the following problems:

-Touch Screen will randomly stop functioning in midst of a song, or even in a shop.
-This game is mainly used with the touch screen, so I have to turn the game off and restart it.
-Upon restart, all my data will be gone, even though it is supposed to autosave for me.
-I've tried other ways of autosave such as going to shops, or even going back to the main menu.
-After obtaining a new character in Career mode and I go back to the main menu to make sure it has saved, all the save files appear to be empty.

Has my Acekard finally broken down on me? My acekard is Acekard2.1, and I have tried pressing 'x' while loading the game. I don't know what that does though, just found that it works.

-----

Oh, and on another note, how do I make c heats available? I usually go in to the cheats list and enable the cheats and select the ones I want. But I've found that they don't work at all, or my screen black screens.

Rabbits_Galore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I"m not too well read on decrypting / patching etc... ort

I"m sorry, can you please explain what decrypting is, and how to do so? (I' probably haven't tried it if I don't know it)

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
nope, didnt happened to me, my save is still there and i am still losting my touch with this game
smile.gif

As for how to see cheats, press start,in those options, one of them would be the cheat option.

Press Y to select what cheat DB do you want to use. After that press X and wait. If there are cheats for that game, the cheats will appear and if not, well, obviously there wouldnt be anything to see.

Also, dont forget to enable cheats, god knows how many of us had cheats available but it wasnt enabled
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: