Hacking using siwtch controllers on wiiu?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 17,495
  • Replies 19
D

Deleted User

OP
It would be interesting if we could use switch controllers on wiiu via bluetooth. However I do not know if it is possible. So I'm going to ask if it is possible.

D

Deleted User

OP
It should work over network, since it uses your pc controllers. All you need is a config which idk if one has been amde
however it will run into a problem where it counts the two joy cons as separate controllers, and getting that on wiiu may become a pain

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should work over network, since it uses your pc controllers. All you need is a config which idk if one has been amde
I didn't think the Wii U had a network controllers application. If so, could you please link it? I know the 3DS has it through NTR now but, I didn't think it was possible on the Wii U. I've honestly looked into it because I love the DS3 controller a LOT

D

Deleted User

OP
u send mii

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

however is there some way to do it without a pc because my computer has no bluetooth

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't think the Wii U had a network controllers application. If so, could you please link it? I know the 3DS has it through NTR now but, I didn't think it was possible on the Wii U. I've honestly looked into it because I love the DS3 controller a LOT
http://gbatemp.net/threads/hid-to-vpad.424127/
It spoofs the gamelad and four pro controllers over network or usb directly in the console

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course your pc needs Bluetooth for this to work. That's how the joycons connect. You can get a USB Bluetooth adapter online for less than 5 bucks for your pc.

Edit: seems like a lot of work for a controller that pretty much sucks. After playing just 4 races on MK8 deluxe your thumb hurts cause the buttons are so small. I had to go buy a pro controller because I don't like those little joycon buttons.

Last edited by Kafluke,

Maschell

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You could also use the joycons using the charging grip, but I don't have to one, so I can't test/implement it.

The HIDtoVPAD Network client doesn't support the Joy Cons via bluetooth because it doesn't provide proper Stick data

Last edited by Maschell,
D

Deleted User

OP
Of course your pc needs Bluetooth for this to work. That's how the joycons connect. You can get a USB Bluetooth adapter online for less than 5 bucks for your pc.

Edit: seems like a lot of work for a controller that pretty much sucks. After playing just 4 races on MK8 deluxe your thumb hurts cause the buttons are so small. I had to go buy a pro controller because I don't like those little joycon buttons.
For other controllers, you just need a driver. Same goes with Switch Pro Controller.
I myself used Xbox One controller connected to my PC via USB and it worked just fine, without any input lags what-so-ever.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll bet you could get something to work like that but the lag would be too much
Yeah, input lag would DEFIANTLY be a problem especially in fast pace games. Maybe someone will come along and make a program that recognizes the controllers as one. But for now, this is probably the only way to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1