Using Geforce Now on switchroot

habla2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey guys,

i've been trying to use android on my switch so i can continue playing pc games when i'm not at the desk. Got Switchroot working but having problems using GFN on it.

is there any way to use the geforcenow app? It won't install for me, neither through playstore nor APK directly.

What does work, is the nvidia games app. But i have problems with that too, because when i played the game with my PC and have new saves in the steam cloud, GFN won't sync them and use the save from my last GFN session. Can i force it to sync with the steam cloud? I didn't find a way to just start steam on GFN, i can only start games directly.

Anyone got it working?

YoureALoser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beginning February 2023, NVIDIA will discontinue support for GameStream, which will alter the NVIDIA Games application and sever the capability of streaming games from a local computer.
Post automatically merged:

NVIDIA recommends users use Steam Link through the company's GeForce NOW software, which would require a user to use Steam for their games (if they are not already) or pay for the GeForce NOW cloud gaming service to get their games.

habla2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Beginning February 2023, NVIDIA will discontinue support for GameStream, which will alter the NVIDIA Games application and sever the capability of streaming games from a local computer.
I know this, but i'm talking about geforcenow, that is not affected.

Moonlight is open source for nvidia gamestream, not for geforcenow, which is the online streaming service.

I'm talking about the online streaming feature not the remote play thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-