ROM Hack Question Using bots in ACNH - Idea and suggestions

Bartho1omeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm new to the homebrew scene, just got cfw on my 2017 switch. I'm a acnh fan and stumbled upon a video where someone used a combination of a acnh mobilespanner clone, discord and some scripts to basically make a order system where people can generate a code in the acnh mobilespanner app, post it in the discord whereafter the bot picks up the code and puts it in the acnhme app that the host is running. This makes delivering orders for people fully automated as the bot handles the discord and acnh running on the cfw. Reading and viewing videos about this makes it look kinda fun to do this. I do know that going online with a switch that has been in CFW at least once results in a ban one way or the other. I was just questioning if this was still a thing, people using 90DNS and Incognito to go online which to me sounds kind of dumb because everything you do on the switch probably gets logged somewhere deep inside the cpu/ram. What are your ideas about this?

Latte_xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I think the safest thing to do is to not go online once you use a CFW, even if it's a supposedly safe method, but if a lot of people aren't getting banned for it, I think it might be worth a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-