Using AUS credit card on different PSN stores?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Just Another Gamer, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Just Another Gamer
    OP

Member Just Another Gamer 星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy

Australia
    I haven't actually bought anything on PSN before apart from demos but I do want to be able to get the next exploit game for eCFW but I don't know if my Australian credit card would work on the Japanese PSN store just cause I prefer to use just 1 store for everything and the Japanese store has the most stuff.

2. FrozenIndignatio

Member FrozenIndignatio Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad

Australia
    Nopes, it won't work. Card... address... discrepancies... fun stuff...

Your only real choice is to purchase those cute little PSN cards if you wish to use the JPN store.

3. Just Another Gamer
    OP

Member Just Another Gamer 星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy

Australia
    Ah okay. Well I guess I have to stick with the AUS store even if it is pretty rubbish compared to the JPN one.

4. 4SaleUSA

Newcomer 4SaleUSA Newbie

United States
    A PS4, PS3, PS Vita, or PSP system from one region has the ability to access the PlayStation Store for another region, however, the Sony Entertainment Network account must have a valid mailing address within that foreign region. Additionally, if you wish to purchase content from a specific region's PlayStation Store, you must have a credit card or debit card (with a VISA or MasterCard logo) with a billing address from the same region. Not all PlayStation Network and PlayStation Store content may operate as intended on a console that is from another region, (i.e., different language displayed, software titles may not be compatible, etc.).

5. mech

Member mech ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

United Kingdom

you can buy them direct digital from here: http://www.play-asia.com/playstatio...-japanese-network--paOS-13-49-en-70-3xk6.html

or you can just change your amazon delivery address to a location in the country you want like a mcdonalds etc and save it, then you can goto amazon japan and pay for a digital pre paid card. Buy it, get the code and change your amazon address back to your real one :)