Hacking Using app2usb on backported games

Altair0207

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah so long story short, I can’t run my backported games (via patch) after I move them to my external HDD using app2usb. I made sure they ran before transferring them. I am on 5.05 using HEN Ver 2.1.3 and used both al azif’s and x-project hosts. Also tried app2usb ver 1.0.0 and ver 5. Am I doing something wrong? Non backported games worked well off of the external HDD.

Altair0207

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Additional info, i formatted my external hdd to exfat using a pc, and also it throws an error whenever i try to run said backported games. Error code is CE-38612-0

Retoucher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
@Altair0207 I moved fixed 5.05 new games to external HDD via apptousb. RDR2 , Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Days Gone and Detroit Become Human. They works all except Marvel Spider-Man.

Altair0207

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Anybody that has insight about this problem? Are all backported games non transferable to an exfat formatted external hdd?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Altair0207 I moved fixed 5.05 new games to external HDD via apptousb. RDR2 , Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Days Gone and Detroit Become Human. They works all except Marvel Spider-Man.
All the backported games i have are duplex releases. Maybe this is the problem?

Retoucher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Anybody that has insight about this problem? Are all backported games non transferable to an exfat formatted external hdd?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All the backported games i have are duplex releases. Maybe this is the problem?

All the games I told you are duplex. i think problem is different :/

Altair0207

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
All the games I told you are duplex. i think problem is different :/
The ones I tried are RDR 2 and Kingdom hearts 3. I have no problem transferring 5.0.5 games. It’s just backported games I have a problem with. I forgot to add, these games were backported via a patch as opposed to using those downporter apps.

D

Deleted User

question what is wrong with spiderman launch error also what is file sizes i noticed 2 different release one was much larger which worked for me on 5.05 is this only via app2usb and plays fine on internal or what is situation?

Retoucher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
question what is wrong with spiderman launch error also what is file sizes i noticed 2 different release one was much larger which worked for me on 5.05 is this only via app2usb and plays fine on internal or what is situation?
I really dont know what is the difference. Also, Days Gone , Hellblade senuas. I couldnt move to external HDD these games too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...