Hacking Using an updated guide on an old a9lh

Barawer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hey!
I have a9lh which i did using Plailect quite some time ago (still used cakes, but i switched to luma..).
I'm helping a friend and i see quite a few new things in the guide, is there anything i should do on my device? i saw all this:
emergency_SecureInfo_A, emergency_movable.sed, emergency_title.db, emergency_ticket.db, NCSD_header_[o/n]3ds.bin, and firm0firm1.xorpad
and i wanted to know, should i get them? should i change anything?
Thanks!

D

Deleted-379826

Hey!
I have a9lh which i did using Plailect quite some time ago (still used cakes, but i switched to luma..).
I'm helping a friend and i see quite a few new things in the guide, is there anything i should do on my device? i saw all this:
emergency_SecureInfo_A, emergency_movable.sed, emergency_title.db, emergency_ticket.db, NCSD_header_[o/n]3ds.bin, and firm0firm1.xorpad
and i wanted to know, should i get them? should i change anything?
Thanks!
If you want to its pretty much if you accidentally remove one of those really important files that WILL brick you that can save you

Barawer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
and how do i get them? it seems to be a part of getting the OTP, and i think ill pass downgrading to 2.1.0 again :P

Barawer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Sorry for double posting, i see that using Decrypt9 i can get SecureInfo_A, movable.sed, title.db, ticket.db and firm0firm1.xorpad. is that the same ones i get from OTPHelper?
also, i cant seem to find how to get "NCSD_header_[o/n]3ds.bin", if someone knows how to i would be glad.

D

Deleted-379826

Sorry for double posting, i see that using Decrypt9 i can get SecureInfo_A, movable.sed, title.db, ticket.db and firm0firm1.xorpad. is that the same ones i get from OTPHelper?
also, i cant seem to find how to get "NCSD_header_[o/n]3ds.bin", if someone knows how to i would be glad.
Not sure of any of that

Barawer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Allright! so i decided to check OTPhelper again, and under NAND Backup & Restore theres "Dump Emergancy Files". did that and now i have all the files. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu