Hacking Homebrew using a PSP with a pandora

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to turn it back into a normal battery. Usually programs that MAKE a Pandora's battery have ways to turn it back built in. IF you don't turn it back, it will forever boot your PSP into service mode if you try to turn it on using the battery. You can always plug it into an outlet and run it off outside power and then plug the battery in and keep it on...but that's not very reasonable.

Just use the program to change it back.

pika3000

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok, Thank you
smile.gif

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does that program require another battery to turn the pandora one back? What I wonder is if I can use the pandora battery thing and then get it back to play with without the use of a seccond battery? I only have one...

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
Does that program require another battery to turn the pandora one back? What I wonder is if I can use the pandora battery thing and then get it back to play with without the use of a seccond battery? I only have one...

Sure. Just as hollabackitsobi said, start the PSP without the Battery in it with a Power Adapter connected, insert the battery and run the Pandora installer program on your PSP. However, if you only have one Battery and you have the required firmware to make a Pandora Battery, why bother making it? Just upgrade to the firmware you want using a the regular install methods.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q