using a PSP with a pandora

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by pika3000, Dec 2, 2007.

Dec 2, 2007

using a PSP with a pandora by pika3000 at 8:25 PM (707 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. pika3000
    OP

Member pika3000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    After you turn the battery into a Pandora, can you still use it to play the PSP conventionally or only for downgrading.

2. hollabackitsobi

Member hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    You have to turn it back into a normal battery. Usually programs that MAKE a Pandora's battery have ways to turn it back built in. IF you don't turn it back, it will forever boot your PSP into service mode if you try to turn it on using the battery. You can always plug it into an outlet and run it off outside power and then plug the battery in and keep it on...but that's not very reasonable.

Just use the program to change it back.

3. pika3000
    OP

Member pika3000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ok, Thank you [​IMG]

4. hollabackitsobi

Member hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  5. emirof

Member emirof GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    Does that program require another battery to turn the pandora one back? What I wonder is if I can use the pandora battery thing and then get it back to play with without the use of a seccond battery? I only have one...

6. Bi99uy

Member Bi99uy GBAtemp Regular

Sweden

Sure. Just as hollabackitsobi said, start the PSP without the Battery in it with a Power Adapter connected, insert the battery and run the Pandora installer program on your PSP. However, if you only have one Battery and you have the required firmware to make a Pandora Battery, why bother making it? Just upgrade to the firmware you want using a the regular install methods.